Come on Rangers

DougJamie

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ignore him, he's a fanny, comes out with this shite when you don't agree with his obsession that eats away at his sad life. 

Most people take it as it is, no big deal, that's fitba, something he knows little about. 

For every final there is one team that wins and one that loses (exiledfan, 2022) 

On 5/18/2022 at 1:04 PM, DougJamie said:

Ok i saw that comical piece on BBC website.... the gap is 30 pts to 3rd 41 points to 4th... so my money is on that remaining regardless... two big clubs and 38 diddy ones is the reality...  

unfortunately true and not likely to change anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Pretty similar in England big gap down to 4th

No argument from me on that either Waldorf. It’s not uncommon that a few big clubs dominate their leagues but our almost perpetual one, two is a tad any competitive. 

17 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

True.  Only difference in England is that the power shifts every now and then. Gone from Utd/Chelsea to Liverpool/City. 

Rather than as I said being largely confined to the big two here. Correct

This'll upset a few slavering people on here......................:lol:

Rangers vice-chairman John Bennett has expressed his pride in the tens of thousands of supporters who followed their team to Seville and “wowed” the Spanish police and authorities.

Police confirmed on Thursday that no Rangers supporters were arrested in Seville after estimating that 100,000 were making their way to the Andalusian capital.

Six Germans were arrested ahead of Wednesday’s Europa League final, most of them for being allegedly part of a large gang of Eintracht Frankfurt fans who went looking for clashes with Rangers supporters.

Some footage emerged of Frankfurt fans attacking Gers fans outside a bar with chairs and bottles thrown but the build-up, the final itself and the aftermath were overwhelmingly peaceful with far more reports of rival supporters mingling.

This'll upset a few slavering people on here......................[emoji38]

Rangers vice-chairman John Bennett has expressed his pride in the tens of thousands of supporters who followed their team to Seville and “wowed” the Spanish police and authorities.

Police confirmed on Thursday that no Rangers supporters were arrested in Seville after estimating that 100,000 were making their way to the Andalusian capital.

Six Germans were arrested ahead of Wednesday’s Europa League final, most of them for being allegedly part of a large gang of Eintracht Frankfurt fans who went looking for clashes with Rangers supporters.

Some footage emerged of Frankfurt fans attacking Gers fans outside a bar with chairs and bottles thrown but the build-up, the final itself and the aftermath were overwhelmingly peaceful with far more reports of rival supporters mingling.

Woo-hoo, Sevco fans acting like normal human beings, they must be so pwoud.

Just now, Slarti said:
15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
This'll upset a few slavering people on here......................emoji38.png

Woo-hoo, Sevco fans acting like normal human beings, they must be so pwoud.

Aww diddums, upset your prediction was a load of shite? 

You've reinvented "almost certainly"...................:lol:

3. It will, almost certainly, see them "celebrate" by smashing stuff up again.

Aww diddums, upset your prediction was a load of shite? 
You've reinvented "almost certainly"...................[emoji38]
3. It will, almost certainly, see them "celebrate" by smashing stuff up again.

Yeah, that's what's called "quote mining".

Taken in its proper context, it was about what would likely happen IF THEY WON.

In case you missed it, they never won. Hope that news doesn't upset you too much.

Thank f**k they never, as Goerge Square would have been overrun with the knuckledraggers, with probably the same results as previously.

Thanks for playing, though. [emoji2957]

7 hours ago, Slarti said:

Yeah, that's what's called "quote mining".

Taken in its proper context, it was about what would likely happen IF THEY WON.

In case you missed it, they never won. Hope that news doesn't upset you too much.

Thank f**k they never, as Goerge Square would have been overrun with the knuckledraggers, with probably the same results as previously.

Thanks for playing, though. emoji2957.png

You seem upset there was no riots?

If they'd won?

You really think there would have been riots if they'd won, oh wait, aye you do, but because that's impossible to prove, you'll see that as a victory. :lol:

What a fecking sad situation, so desperate for you're views to be proved right you're scrabbling about, doing your usual changing the context to suit your fixed "opinion".

I'm out, I've no appetite for your never ending round of posts, slavering over your interpretation of a word that only makes sense to you.

See ye. :byebye 

You should stick to other rhreads, you know what happens when you get involved in anything to do with football. 

You seem upset there was no riots?
If they'd won?
You really think there would have been riots if they'd won, oh wait, aye you do, but because that's impossible to prove, you'll see that as a victory. [emoji38]
What a fecking sad situation, so desperate for you're views to be proved right you're scrabbling about, doing your usual changing the context to suit your fixed "opinion".
I'm out, I've no appetite for your never ending round of posts, slavering over your interpretation of a word that only makes sense to you.
See ye. :byebye 
You should stick to other rhreads, you know what happens when you get involved in anything to do with football. 
I'm not upset in the slightest, I'm delighted they lost and prevented mayhem.

I've also not changed the context at all. You've selectively quoted from a post that was about "the bigger picture" if they won and basically said "look, you're prediction never came true when they lost".

As I said, thanks for playing.

1 hour ago, Slarti said:

I'm not upset in the slightest, I'm delighted they lost and prevented mayhem.

I've also not changed the context at all. You've selectively quoted from a post that was about "the bigger picture" if they won and basically said "look, you're prediction never came true when they lost".

As I said, thanks for playing.

Toodle pip, back in your box. 🤣