St. Mirren Squad 22/23

From the post on social media, this is how I see the squad currently then, so thought I would post as might be totally wrong.

GKs
D. Lyness - GK - 2023
P. Urminský - GK - 2023

RWBs
R. Tait - RWB/LWB - 2023
J. Henderson - RWB/RW - 2023

CBs
M. Fraser - CB/RB - 2023
J. Shaughnessy - CB - 2023
C. Dunne - CB - 2023
D. Finlayson - CB/RB - 2023

LWBs
S. Tanser - LWB - 2024

CDMs
D. Reid - CDM/CM - 2023

CMs
E. Erhahon - CM - 2023

CAMs
G. Kiltie - CAM - 2023

ST
C. Main - ST - 2023
E. Brophy - ST - 2024
A. Greive - ST - 2023
L. Jamieson - ST - 2023

Youth Academy to 1st team
Kieran Offord
Dean McMaster
Fraser Taylor

Extension signed
R. Flynn - Utility - 2023

Contract ending
1. J. Alnwick - GK
2. C. McCarthy - CB
3. A. Power - CDM
5. M. Millar - RWB

Loan ends
6. C. Ronan - CM
7. J. Jones - LW
8. A. Gogić - CDM

PCAs
1. T. Carson - GK - PCA
2. K. Baccus - CM/CDM - PCA
3. M. O'Hara - CDM/CM/CB - PCA
4. J. Ayunga - 24yo - RW/ST - PCA

Contract offered
A. Gogić - CDM

Edited to add the youth players and other players I forgot because I'm a diddy. A lot ending summer 2023.

21 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

From the post on social media, this is how I see the squad currently then, so thought I would post as might be totally wrong.

GKs

D. Lyness - GK - 2023

P. Urminský - GK - 2023

RWBs

R. Tait - RWB/LWB - 2023

J. Henderson - RWB/RW - 2023

CBs

M. Fraser - CB/RB - 2023

J. Shaughnessy - CB - 2023

C. Dunne - CB - 2023

LWBs

S. Tanser - LWB - 2024

CDMs

D. Reid - CDM/CM - 2023

CMs

E. Erhahon - CM - 2023

CAMs

G. Kiltie - CAM - 2023

ST

C. Main - ST - 2023

E. Brophy - ST - 2024

A. Greive - ST - 2023

Extension signed

R. Flynn - Utility - 2023

Contract ending

1. J. Alnwick - GK

2. C. McCarthy - CB

3. A. Power - CDM

5. M. Millar - RWB

Loan ends

6. C. Ronan - CM

7. J. Jones - LW

8. A. Gogić - CDM

PCAs

1. T. Carson - GK - PCA

2. K. Baccus - CM/CDM - PCA

3. M. O'Hara - CDM/CM/CB - PCA

4. J. Ayunga - 24yo - RW/ST - PCA

Contract offered

A. Gogić - CDM

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

😱😱😱😱

When you read it in black and white there is a shit lot potentially leaving the building at the end of next season...

Definitely a need for the new management team to identify very early who they want to retain and offer extensions accordingly...

Good few of the dozen or so you would absolutely want to keep 

10 minutes ago, CraigyBoy said:

😱😱😱😱

When you read it in black and white there is a shit lot potentially leaving the building at the end of next season...

Definitely a need for the new management team to identify very early who they want to retain and offer extensions accordingly...

2021/22 Squad Update (stmirren.com)

Enjoy

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Added more that I totally forgot
Thank you as I'm rubbish at remembering to include links.

Alnwick off to Cardiff City, it seems. Anyone know where Connor McCarthy is going. I would have liked him to stay. 

As others have said, SR has his work cut out to find some decent players. A bit worried about the strikers. We seem stuck with Brophy and Main, neither of whom has been exactly prolific. But if they are in the squad along with Greive and Jamieson, there isn't really room to bring in another one. And we all know that's where our problem lay this season.

Alnwick off to Cardiff City, it seems. Anyone know where Connor McCarthy is going. I would have liked him to stay. 
As others have said, SR has his work cut out to find some decent players. A bit worried about the strikers. We seem stuck with Brophy and Main, neither of whom has been exactly prolific. But if they are in the squad along with Greive and Jamieson, there isn't really room to bring in another one. And we all know that's where our problem lay this season.
Ayunga who we have on a PCA was at Morcambe and seems to be a player that can play striker and wide. You might see Robo going to sign more like that If he wants the options to play his favoured 433.

22 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Yes..

Putting the ball in the back of the net was absolutely a concern- this was linked to a complete lack of pace throughout the team & a real dearth of talent with noone having the ability to  provide consistent "  quality balls "

Our strikers to a man were fed scraps at best, and total shite more often than not. 

I would reserve judgement on the strikers until we resolve some of the major problems in behind them 

35 minutes ago, CraigyBoy said:

Yes..

Putting the ball in the back of the net was absolutely a concern- this was linked to a complete lack of pace throughout the team & a real dearth of talent with noone having the ability to  provide consistent "  quality balls "

Our strikers to a man were fed scraps at best, and total shite more often than not. 

I would reserve judgement on the strikers until we resolve some of the major problems in behind them 

You make a valid point.

You make a valid point.
You are correct

I agree
I concur, ya pair of wallopers. [emoji14]
It would be wrong to deny the intent of the pleasure I have in announcing that I am of the same thought.
Yer aw stoopit cunts. [emoji16]