Europa League final.

Saint@Johnstone

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, Rangers have had 9 penalties this season,  last season we had 7.

Not a lot for a team that spends most of the game inside the other teams penalty box. :lol:

Another fantasy that always makes me laugh. 

Don't remember our support whining about that? 

😂😂😂  you sound upset, maybe with 2 of your teams losing on pens in the 1 week had upset you  😂😂😂  

1 hour ago, waldorf34 said:

Rangers fans should be applauded for their behaviour  in Seville 

No they shouldn't. They just did what most clubs supporters do all the time. 

Lets see how they behave tomorrow if they lose the cup final. 

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

No they shouldn't. They just did what most clubs supporters do all the time. 

Lets see how they behave tomorrow if they lose the cup final. 

So, should "most clubs supporters" have been applauded? 

They lost a cup final on Wednesday, so why didn't the riots predicted/hoped for materialise? 

5 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

There was violence before and after the game in Seville and violence between themselves in Glasgow

Yes, instigated by Frankfurt fans, the whole story please. 

Please check the authorities findings from Seville. 

For some perspective, you stick around 100,000 people in enclosed areas, fuelled by alcohol, I'm betting there would be outbreaks of "violence". 

You'll see more in most towns and cities every weekend. 

Edited by faraway saint

9 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

There was violence before and after the game in Seville and violence between themselves in Glasgow

PS I'm not saying there were no outbreaks, no matter who was to blame, but, overall, for the numbers that were in Seville and losing in such a manner, I'm pleasantly surprised at the few outbreaks of utter stupidity. 

10 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

That would more likely be “rogue Chelsea fans” and Frankfurter tourists…

check it out in the Daily Ranger…

Vile and hateful singing and chanting from tens of thousands blue sectarian bigots from Sunday till most got home yesterday. This will continue tomorrow before during and after the Final at Hampden Park.

Certainly not good and decent football supporters.

All condoned by Football Authorities everywhere.

0/10 for Sevco scum everywhere they go.

PS I'm not saying there were no outbreaks, no matter who was to blame, but, overall, for the numbers that were in Seville and losing in such a manner, I'm pleasantly surprised at the few outbreaks of utter stupidity. 

I haven’t read any stories, but seen plenty of headlines

It’s happening in England between fans/players/managers 3 stadiums this week alone

Mental [emoji15]

39 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I haven’t read any stories, but seen plenty of headlines

It’s happening in England between fans/players/managers 3 stadiums this week alone

Mental emoji15.png

Here's some headlines...............

The Scotsman.............

Rangers fans earn police praise for Seville behaviour and help with clean up

Rangers fans have earned praise from the Spanish police for their behaviour in Seville, before and after the Europa League final defeat.

Only one arrest was made at the final and that was an Eintracht Frankfurt fan who assaulted a police officer.

There were small clashes between fans hours prior to the kick-off but it involved small numbers compared to the amount of fans that had descended on the city in the south of Spain.

The Sun................

SPANISH police have confirmed they arrested six Germans but NO Rangers fans before and after the Europa League final.

They held a sixth Eintracht Frankfurt supporter after last night’s night’s heartbreaking penalty shootout.

A well-placed source added: “Police who spent time with the Rangers fans have all said they drank the city dry but were very well-behaved.”

Another police insider confirmed the violence hours before the game when Eintracht Frankfurt and Rangers fans were filmed trading punches and throwing chairs at each other in the Seville neighbourhood of San Bernardo, was started by the German’s team’s ultras.

I am assuming nobody from Scotland translated the vile songs and chants from the English to the Spanish language for the benefit of the Seville police.

Here, in Scotland the police ignore the scummy singing, apart from those who join in.

Ah, right, so you expected more then?