Chairman's Season Ticket statement

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Great news , will hopefully put to rest the issue of the two stands once and for all (either way). 

No, it won’t.

A coterie of club insiders have thought about it, and will present information to try to convince the easily-led that the club will go bust if it doesn’t accept the bigot £.

The last lot called it “Armageddon”.

(which never came to pass.)

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Have season ticket holders got an email on this as well? I've received nothing

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Don't think so.

Letters and emails will be with you by Monday 23rd May

Although it does seem that some people have received e-mails.🤔

Edited by FTOF

The last lot called it “Armageddon”.
(which never came to pass.)

Aye it did, I remember it well, it was a Tuesday night just after 10. You were probably in bed by then and slept through it. It was over by midnight.

I think this is a bit of the cart before the horse. Why not A) Tell us if the UDA/IRA chorus line are to get two stands then b) Tell us the price of season tickets C) Let us decide if we want to buy one..

It looks like we ask being asked to buy something at an unknown price without actually seeing what it looks like it. On balance I think I will give it all a miss for the first time in 19 years. I don’t want to listen to the old sectarian songs or even the new ones. So why should I pay for the experience ?

This is 2022 not 1960 and certainly not 1690.

Sorry St. Mirren I will pick and chose my games. I suspect they may be few and far between. Best of luck for the new season. Bye for now. It’s been fun. Maybe we can still be friends.

Buddies before Bigots.

1 hour ago, kilwinningbuddie said:

If you buy a season ticket for the family stand and the decision is to keep stand for saints fans how will this work re pricing

Well done 

You have spotted the flaw for a change this season 

Early bird discount deadline plus survey results being collated and budgeting for season ahead could lead to a clusterf@ck administration issue or delay any changes for a season 

Any survey options could be also dismissed as detrimental to club and a status quo ( A Directors mandated position) not to harm club

24 minutes ago, animal said:

I think this is a bit of the cart before the horse. Why not A) Tell us if the UDA/IRA chorus line are to get two stands then b) Tell us the price of season tickets C) Let us decide if we want to buy one..

It looks like we ask being asked to buy something at an unknown price without actually seeing what it looks like it. On balance I think I will give it all a miss for the first time in 19 years. I don’t want to listen to the old sectarian songs or even the new ones. So why should I pay for the experience ?

Sorry St. Mirren I will pick and chose my games. I suspect they may be few and far between. Best of luck for the new season. Bye for now. It’s been fun. Maybe we can still be friends.

Buddies before Bigots.

Yes that's what I read I'm thinking a massive price hike if you don't take early bird offer. It's so ambiguous though. 

I think this is a bit of the cart before the horse. Why not A) Tell us if the UDA/IRA chorus line are to get two stands then B) Tell us the price of season tickets C) Let us decide if we want to buy one..

Buddies before Bigots.

You're alive [emoji3060]

Thought you may have passed away when you never answered the questions regarding pass AGM's or provide the proof of the two St. Mirren directors going to the press earlier in the season.

Surely you're not embarrassed to admit you were wrong with your accusations or writing lies?

19 hours ago, alanb said:

Statement from Chairman, John Needham regarding Season Tickets (stmirren.com)

Prices going up and a survey on Family stand usage plans

this statement rambles a bit too much and still doesnt cover off the issues.  Make a decision and tell us about it instead of rambling on with all of this passive-aggressive shifting of responsibility.

And the prices are way too high

21 hours ago, alanb said:

Statement from Chairman, John Needham regarding Season Tickets (stmirren.com)

Prices going up and a survey on Family stand usage plans

I am glad to see that they are doing two things that I have asked about over the years. One to have special pricing for those who are unemployed and Two a scheme to enable supporters to contribute towards payment for others to come to the games who otherwise couldn’t. The family stand pricing looks good too. Overall, I welcome it

19 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I don't get why the statement couldn't give the pricing structure and we need to wait for a letter or e mail. Surely if it's arriving Monday they must have the price structure agreed. 

A fair point and one that crossed my mind too exiled.

If you buy a season ticket for the family stand and the decision is to keep stand for saints fans how will this work re pricing
They could offer the tickets without 3/4 games. With a special ticket price for the aforementioned games.

This way anyone or family that doesn't want to goto games involving 2 clubs aren't going to be out of pocket.

4 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I was driving earlier today in outskirts of Leeds.

Here’s a good deal on season tickets

a6b303c95b0183e77ee12bb6d623b3a9.jpg
Wasn’t aware that Mark Hughes was their gaffer.

I think they average 13,000 ish

Decent prices can entice a few extra

Numbers ,that thecrux of the matter. If we could get an extra  1000 of our own fans at home games we would not need the Old firm money.

We need the club to have a campaign  in Paisley to connect  with the people of Paisley.

Posters leaflets, players attending schools hospitals ,functions. 

I dont think we had a food collection this year? This should happen at every game and should be well publicised 

I reckon we have only some 3% of the Paisley  public as season ticket holders surely  we can do better ,and MUST do better.

1 minute ago, waldorf34 said:

Numbers ,that thecrux of the matter. If we could get an extra  1000 of our own fans at home games we would not need the Old firm money.

We need the club to have a campaign  in Paisley to connect  with the people of Paisley.

Posters leaflets, players attending schools hospitals ,functions. 

I dont think we had a food collection this year? This should happen at every game and should be well publicised 

I reckon we have only some 3% of the Paisley  public as season ticket holders surely  we can do better ,and MUST do better.

I agree we could be promoting the town and local events/charities more. 

How nice would it be to invite local charities to the game and do a little bit about them and how to support. 

I kind of feel with the focus on international events, local projects might be missing out. 

I'm sure most folk are like me and support St Mirren because we love the town and people and have a connection to the area.