The Playoff Final- Inverness v Sainteeees

munoz

Will be difficult for Inverness given their suspensions and injuries, but i really hope they pump the Fermers- its high time they were taken down a peg or two, and return to their rightful place in Scottish football. 

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Will be difficult for Inverness given their suspensions and injuries, but i really hope they pump the Fermers- its high time they were taken down a peg or two, and return to their rightful place in Scottish football. 

Even a full strength Inverness team would struggle IMO so only one winner over the two games, although St Johnstone do struggle to score.

I'll no bother watching, no interest. 

18 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Think it will be a slog tonight. Fakes will be all over the place after leaking 2 goals and ICT will likely hope to keep it tight and take them on the break. 

Inverness need to try and start the game the same way they finished Friday night's. 

Attack the Fermers and they'll fold.

2 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Think it will be a slog tonight. Fakes will be all over the place after leaking 2 goals and ICT will likely hope to keep it tight and take them on the break. 

I am wrong it's been an absorbing game so far. ICT look up for it. Fakes look nervous.

19 minutes ago, guinness said:

Finished 4-0. St Johnstone scored a couple extra in last 10 minutes which Inverness threw everyone forward. St Johnstone better in second half without being very good. Unfortunately more boring trips to Perth next season.

Better than a 360 mile round trip to Inverness.

On 5/20/2022 at 5:41 PM, faraway saint said:

Even a full strength Inverness team would struggle IMO so only one winner over the two games, although St Johnstone do struggle to score.

I'll no bother watching, no interest. 

Inverness are poor so the slightly better team were, IMO, always St Johnstone.

St Johnstone scoring 6 goals over the two games was a surprise but as has been mentioned Inverness would have been chasing the game but 6-2 is more than convincing.

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Inverness are poor so the slightly better team were, IMO, always St Johnstone.

St Johnstone scoring 6 goals over the two games was a surprise but as has been mentioned Inverness would have been chasing the game but 6-2 is more than convincing.

Answering Faraway  when he is Answering Faraway is a tough gig. Easier this time. He thought there would be few goals and found it Goals at a football match, it’ll never catch on. (The better team won)

Edited by Rascal