OPEN LETTER TO THE BOARD AND ANYONE ELSE

5 hours ago, animal said:

Well done Jim Crawford and friends but where does this end? Volunteers now asking for a volunteer electrician for the club. How about a volunteer grounds man next. 

What happened to all the promises of professionalism from the Kibble folk ?
IMG_1773.thumb.PNG.151c3adf58d0d4cd15cfe2e946bb66e8.PNG

Surely we're not depriving folk out of paid employment now!!

A volunteer electrician?   Disgraceful state of affairs.

19 hours ago, woiiftm said:

Surely we're not depriving folk out of paid employment now!!

A volunteer electrician?   Disgraceful state of affairs.

A lot of new staff coming in ,much more professional  set up  in place.

We would not of course have a full time electrician  or any other tradesman  on the books ,so if some some st Mirren  supporter wants to help cut costs we should encourage  it  it's our club after all!

We would not of course have a full time electrician  or any other tradesman  on the books ,so if some some st Mirren  supporter wants to help cut costs we should encourage  it  it's our club after all!

Nonsense

We are a business, not a charity

If we require tradesmen who have learnt their trade to earn a living, we should pay them accordingly

The fan’s value the club

Shouldn’t the club value the fans ?

3 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Nonsense

We are a business, not a charity

If we require tradesmen who have learnt their trade to earn a living, we should pay them accordingly

The fan’s value the club

Shouldn’t the club value the fans ?

Why would we pay someone  who WANTS to do the work for his club for no cost!!

Those on the pitch should be masters of their trade or even a bit competent.

Unfortunately, they are far from it and should be paid accordingly.

like, zero, travelling expenses  only ( bring their own lunch ) or part time wages.

Maybe the players should pay to play ( monthly subscription ) . Most players in Scotland do this. £30 a month each for the girls in my daughter's team.

15 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

It’s the club looking for a freebie

Not a tradesman offering his services for free

Should we all turn up with a lawnmower and take turns cutting the grass?

Perhaps we should bring a mop and clean the toilets ?

Why not...

I painted the old brick ones at Love Street in my school summer holidays! 😎

A St Mirren supporting qualified electrician doing work at the Stadium for free due to his love for the Club trumps any other electrician who submits the Club a bill for his service.

Every fecking time.

Just got to take the hit.

I didnt pick up many Saints fans as I worked in Glasgow, but those that I did were never charged a fare.

23 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

There's implications when doing electrical work. Will he need Public Lability Insurance or will the club cover insurance if there was an electrical fire, etc.  

1 hour ago, pod said:

There's implications when doing electrical work. Will he need Public Lability Insurance or will the club cover insurance if there was an electrical fire, etc.  

If the electrician is fully qualified and the proper certification is in place then there should be no problem. I don't for a minute think the club would be asking for major works to be done for free. It would be more likely they're talking minor works or less. Changing out lamps, sockets or light switches and such like.

1 hour ago, pod said:

After reading this and some of the comments from the other lot, they just don't see the elephant in the room.......

.......... the fact that the majority of fans that they bring are obnoxious bigoted xxxx's who spout sectarian bile making it a particularly unpleasant experience for us that (partly) own this club.

Would a bowling or golf club put up them as visitors?

Edited by ianmac

All fans should be boycotting games     against the OF. In fact they should be boycotting all games until our clubs start a new non OF league

Supporters are bending over and taking it up the arse from the OF. They are responsible for the continuing sectarianism in Scottish society 

You have it in your hands to force change. You won’t though. You’ll continue to allow the OF to get away with it 

9 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Not only the fans letting them away with things, I see The Rangers are allowed to take money from the league sponsors but don't now need to acknowledge the sponsors, corrupt or what?

Are you sure thay are getting a share? I was told they were entirely wxcluded from the deal.

Sorry. Just read the daily H*n and it claims the rangers will stilll get a share of any prize moneys.

Apparently their dispute has actually raised Cinch's profile.

Edited by stlucifer