OPEN LETTER TO THE BOARD AND ANYONE ELSE

On 6/11/2022 at 10:32 PM, Sonny said:

They are looking for someone only to investigate problems on match days (eg floodlight failure). Mostly they will just be watching games.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I might be wrong but if the floodlights go out don't we need some to sort it no just point out they didn't work. Surely the club have an electrical contractor who does maintenance and should also support match days. What happens if the fan doesn't turn up is the game postponed? At least a contractor would be contractually obliged to provide cover. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

When you hear some of the shite spouted from a number of our fans then it's very hard to call the OF. Fact Is there are elements of our own support who are equally as reprehensible in what they chant 

Easy to have  a go at the OF though 

🤷🤷🤷

Aye, Celtic and Sevco fans are the real victims.

Always getting picked on.

They should be allowed to celebrate and glorify terrorists murdering children.

And doing just that at Scottish football matches.

Both sets of fans gold medal winners at the Victim Olympics.

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Aye, Celtic and Sevco fans are the real victims.

Always getting picked on.

They should be allowed to celebrate and glorify terrorists murdering children.

And doing just that at Scottish football matches.

Both sets of fans gold medal winners at the Victim Olympics.

Boo fecking hoo. 🤡

I think we should return to the laws of the 1980s, where people could sing what they liked. If you don't like it, tough. I'd rather live in a society like that than one where everything is censored lest it offends somebody.

3 minutes ago, W6er said:

I think we should return to the laws of the 1980s, where people could sing what they liked. If you don't like it, tough. I'd rather live in a society like that than one where everything is censored lest it offends somebody.

Aye.

That’s the best way to keep the uppity, offended non-persons in their places.

I’ve typed that as someone from a sector in society against whom I think no offensive songs were ever written… apart from a verse of the “national” anthem about rebellious Scots.

12 minutes ago, antrin said:

Aye.

That’s the best way to keep the uppity, offended non-persons in their places.

I’ve typed that as someone from a sector in society against whom I think no offensive songs were ever written… apart from a verse of the “national” anthem about rebellious Scots.

Free speech trumps one's right not to be offended. Indeed, one doesn't have a right not to be offended. I think in time the pendulum will shift back that way. :)