Dougal. Not so daft...

antrin

8 hours ago, Rascal said:

Having a birthday meal with my granddaughter later. She is studying AstroPhysics. I will ask her to explain this.

Direct her to xkcd.

an almost daily diet of thoughtful cartoons on maths, science, computing and even more trivial subjects than those….  :)

she could spend years happily trawling through the series.

Just now, antrin said:

Direct her to xkcd.

an almost daily diet of thoughtful cartoons on maths, science, computing and even more trivial subjects than those….  :)

she could spend years happily trawling through the series.

I have Antrin. Her last assignment was to create some mathematical model which could predict the size and power of the hole involved. I got lost at create mathematical models.

9 hours ago, Rascal said:

I have Antrin. Her last assignment was to create some mathematical model which could predict the size and power of the hole involved. I got lost at create mathematical models.

Maybe my grand daughter can explain it you in more simpler terms once I have managed to get the bit of lego out her nostril. 🙂

1 hour ago, truesaint said:

Maybe my grand daughter can explain it you in more simpler terms once I have managed to get the bit of lego out her nostril. 🙂

Different ages, I suspect unless yours is still stuffing Lego up her nose when she is 20. I sent the stuff to her and will see what she makes of it. I bow to Mr A’s superior intellect!

Edited by Rascal

6 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Aye your right, different ages. She is still doing it at 32 and just can't break the habit. She has been referred to Lego Anonymous but as yet it hasn't produced any significant results.

At least it will give her something to build on 😉