New kit for 22/23

Option 2 is slightly less horrific than 1 or 3 (which are essentially the same bar the socks) but having no stripes on the back is pish.

https://www.smisa.net/component/sppagebuilder/?view=page&id=101&fbclid=IwAR0AyboDrQmg6ooBAGZNXoL2GdaK1UpZO89jYWOTG6krt2er6X8lytOriiY

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

20 minutes ago, mcd54 said:

Next summer 🤔

Voting open until Nov 14th We can’t be accused of dragging our heels on this one 🗓

PS.I can’t find Option 4 ……….. which I imagine to be “None of the above” 

Option 2 is slightly less horrific than 1 or 3 (which are essentially the same bar the socks) but having no stripes on the back is pish.
https://www.smisa.net/component/sppagebuilder/?view=page&id=101&fbclid=IwAR0AyboDrQmg6ooBAGZNXoL2GdaK1UpZO89jYWOTG6krt2er6X8lytOriiY
Sorry to disappoint you, there is stripes on the back. [emoji6]

All 3 are horrific. 2 slightly more palatable.

The first two look like they found a few ties from the 60s and draped them over a white t-shirt.

With the drop in shirt sales board are going to need to give the old firm two stands to make up for loss in revenue 😉

After the initial designs went out to the vote, the SPFL confirmed to the clubs red numbers would be allowed next season. This let Joma change the initial samples and – in line with member feedback – they have now incorporated stripes on the sleeves and on the back of the winning design.

Supporters express their preferences, SMISA listen and act in accordance. [emoji122]

https://www.smisa.net/news-archive/5-general-smisa-news/318-smisa-november-members-update

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Option 2 won it, apparently. 

I wouldn't be surprised. Merely the least worst as the other two were almost identical and even more horrendous than option 2. The stripes at the front will be almost obliterated by the Digby Brown logo so effectively no stripes. Who the feck do these people who leave us with those option actually support? It certainly isn't Saint Mirren.

I wouldn't be surprised. Merely the least worst as the other two were almost identical and even more horrendous than option 2. The stripes at the front will be almost obliterated by the Digby Brown logo so effectively no stripes. Who the feck do these people who leave us with those option actually support? It certainly isn't Saint Mirren.
I take it you want the sponsor going vertically along a stripe.