New kit for 22/23

1 hour ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Simplifying it by taking away the red detailing on the collar, cuffs and shorts and it would be superb. 
A good effort though. 

Aww, I love the red! :) I wish the club would do black and white striped scarves with wee thin red stripes. It's our third colour, and always should be. 

12 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Honestly I never saw Tony play, but I loved Shug and Thomo. Love this photo.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Tony was a great player. Especially in his first spell with us. He drove our midfield forward, socks at his ankles, no shin guards. Great leader on the park. Scored a few goals. Flanked usually by Lex Richardson and Billy Stark it was a terrific midfield three supported by a winger. 

Personally I was gutted when he left, but once Fergie and McGarvey left the club he went south. Don’t think he made the right choice in Bristol City. When he came back he was again a regular, but had personal issues with his son and experienced some bad injuries. One in particular was a serious broken jaw/check bone as a result of getting pummelled into a Perspex wall at the 6 a side tournament that used to be held. He had options of joining Celtic or Aberdeen with Fergie when he left Bristol but our directors played a master stroke in bringing him back as there was a house in Paisley he always admired and it had come up for sale at the right time.

He was a far better player than Shuggie. Very unfortunate not to have been capped by Scotland but he was on the fringes on the national team. 

I wish there was more footage of the old days. Best find the Marchin In footage that was uploaded on the site by Div.

Cant find it anymore.

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Tony was a great player. Especially in his first spell with us. He drove our midfield forward, socks at his ankles, no shin guards. Great leader on the park. Scored a few goals. Flanked usually by Lex Richardson and Billy Stark it was a terrific midfield three supported by a winger. 

Personally I was gutted when he left, but once Fergie and McGarvey left the club he went south. Don’t think he made the right choice in Bristol City. When he came back he was again a regular, but had personal issues with his son and experienced some bad injuries. One in particular was a serious broken jaw/check bone as a result of getting pummelled into a Perspex wall at the 6 a side tournament that used to be held. He had options of joining Celtic or Aberdeen with Fergie when he left Bristol but our directors played a master stroke in bringing him back as there was a house in Paisley he always admired and it had come up for sale at the right time.

He was a far better player than Shuggie. Very unfortunate not to have been capped by Scotland but he was on the fringes on the national team. 

I wish there was more footage of the old days. Best find the Marchin In footage that was uploaded on the site by Div.

Cant find it anymore.

2 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

If it anything like the Ross County home or Hibs away it certainly will be different in my opinion they are both horrendous 

I really like that Ross County one you've posted.

It will be interesting to see whether the 'man in the know' really is what he claims to be.