New kit for 22/23

On 6/29/2022 at 9:05 PM, linwood buddie said:

The white shorts with the red stripe look a bit out of place for me would be better with black stripe or black shorts with white stripe.

Having seen it worn in the game against Northampton Town I think that I agree with you but it might grow on me.

Having seen it worn in the game against Northampton Town I think that I agree with you but it might grow on me.

I have to say I think the red stripe on the white shorts really looks out of place and consequently ruins the strip.

I personally think the white shorts and socks would have grown on me, however that red stripe is bloody awful, why not just make it black - there was already enough nice flashes of red on the top?

So far as my 12 year old son goes - I’m hoping for a better away strip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I understand that our new away strip is out tomorrow- I truly hope it’s a belter (a classic), if so I’ll be down to the shop toot sweet to buy one for the boy.

Does anyone in the know able to advise what it might look like in advance???

18 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Well I understand that our new away strip is out tomorrow- I truly hope it’s a belter (a classic), if so I’ll be down to the shop toot sweet to buy one for the boy.

Does anyone in the know able to advise what it might look like in advance???

I read, or heard, elsewhere it's going to be released at the end of the month. 

I read, or heard, elsewhere it's going to be released at the end of the month. 

Goodness me - I was getting all excited, wonder if there’s an issue as normally both kits are released simultaneously, TBH I was holding back on buying my boy the home kit (as I hate the shorts) until I saw the away kit, if you’re right regarding the timing that is super late….

16 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Goodness me - I was getting all excited, wonder if there’s an issue as normally both kits are released simultaneously, TBH I was holding back on buying my boy the home kit (as I hate the shorts) until I saw the away kit, if you’re right regarding the timing that is super late….

Perhaps it’s all about maximising sales. Release them together. You may decide to only buy one. Space them out you stretch to buy both.

25 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

I quoted a Tweet earlier on, allegedly it comes from the 'guy at the shop'...

7 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Perhaps it’s all about maximising sales. Release them together. You may decide to only buy one. Space them out you stretch to buy both.

That makes sense. You buy the home one with June's pay, and the away one with July's. Fair play the club are getting quite savvy...