New kit for 22/23

Ooft, that’s an absolute belter. Son suddenly looking for an extra shift at his work to buy it😂

Reckon they’re be a few buddies that are too old or round to normally sport a fitba tap who will be seriously swaying towards buying that beauty. 
Well done all involved👍

Best away top & unveil in my lifetime by a country mile! Very impressed! You’ll probably find a lot of people with no affiliation with the club will end up buying it as it’s rather appealing, and one you’ll see saints fans wearing 20 years down the line. Might buy 2 😂

32 minutes ago, mattman said:

Best away top & unveil in my lifetime by a country mile! Very impressed! You’ll probably find a lot of people with no affiliation with the club will end up buying it as it’s rather appealing, and one you’ll see saints fans wearing 20 years down the line. Might buy 2 😂

Here, the Kelvin Homes is going for top dollar on eBay, you just never know its value in years to come.

33 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Here, the Kelvin Homes is going for top dollar on eBay, you just never know its value in years to come.

I bought an original of that shirt about 8 or 9 years back (before old strips became fashionable again) but it was the VW Ingram one rather than Kelvin Homes.

It still looks brilliant as well.

I also got the black and red 'AC Milan' style Clanford shirt from 1994/95 for a fiver (same season we had black and white halves) and when it came to me, it was still in the original Core branded poly bag. I felt like I'd won the lottery. It must have been sitting up the back of a warehouse somewhere for 20 years.

Edited by djchapsticks

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

An impressive fitba tap. Pity for myself being an auld git but maybe I get into this walking fitba. Any excuse 

You should try the walking football ,great bunch of guys,plus you get to put on the saints kit

3 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Black hides a lot of sins!

It's the flab I need to hide, not the sins 🤣

If the club was just to bring out a plain black top with the paisley pattern and without the sponsor name on it, I would buy it right away.