New kit for 22/23

41 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I was meaning a T shirt with the paisley pattern like the strip. 

Will visit the shop at some time soon. 

And for your info, i haven't worn pyjamas for 50+ years and had never smoked a pipe  :rolleyes:

I call pyjamas "loungewear" now, but I'm posh. I also only wear them aboot the hoose. Still the scud for me at bedtime(until such time as the mrs tells me I ought to start putting something on). 

From St Mirren FC on Facebook.

🚨 Away kit update 🚨

After the incredible launch of our 2022/23 away kit we have now sold out of our original order due to the extraordinary demand.

We have been working with Joma to secure a second order and they have now confirmed that it will be possible and this is great news.

Unfortunately the manufacturing process takes some time and we won’t have physical stock until November.

We will, however, be able to take pre-orders for these to allow you to secure your kit and further details will be available in due course.

The unprecedented demand for our away kit has meant the club achieved record sales with almost FIVE times the sale of last season’s away kit.

We thank everyone that has purchased one of our home or away shirts ahead of the new campaign for their support of the club. 

#TellMeSomethingGood #OurStrip #OurStMirren

Season half over , will the strip be half price ?

Sold 5 times as many as last season ?

Now, lets think why ? If only we had a Skyview to be able to see why …..

Not like for like sales - last season as usual was a shambles and this season they’re unable regardless of reasons to fulfill the demands

In my view that’s not an improvement of off field revenue ideas

My brother would love this, where can I get one

See below.

It would look cool by the beach...or maybe not.
Anyway, it can be purchased here...
https://usalast.com/cross/st-mirren-f-c-parrot-hawaiian-shirt/
Sizes up to 5XL, and that's American sizes which to us would normally come with poles and guy ropes.

2 hours ago, munoz said:

I might get another one come November, vacuum pack it, put it in storage , and sell it on Ebay in 10 years time for 10 times what i paid for it.

The problem is that inflation is running out of control, so although it might sell for 10x what you paid for it in 2022, by 2032 what you can buy for £470 then may only be a fish supper. That’s if fish are still available to deep fry.

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

The problem is that inflation is running out of control, so although it might sell for 10x what you paid for it in 2022, by 2032 what you can buy for £470 then may only be a fish supper. That’s if fish are still available to deep fry.

I’m sure it’ll pay for the 2032 away top