Premier Cup Draw

20 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Great draw, us and four part time teams. Anything that is not top of the group is unthinkable. We should be home to Arbroath and Edinburgh City and away to Cowden and Airdrie.

Wasn't that long ago that some folk were worried that we wouldn't win in a playoff vs Arbroath.

46 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Great draw, us and four part time teams. Anything that is not top of the group is unthinkable. We should be home to Arbroath and Edinburgh City and away to Cowden and Airdrie.

Already looking forward to the games. It will be a good test to play against the team managed by the Championship Manager of the Season. Cowdenbeath and Airdrie are closer to me than Paisley.

13 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Why the feck would u be looking forward to these glorified training sessions?  Pre season stuff basically so wont go near them...

I enjoy them. You don’t. Fine with me.

A chance to see other teams, give new players a chance to get time on the pitch before the league starts.

A chance to visit Cowdenbeath….who would want to miss that.

Passed the ground every day for two years when I was at school. 

55 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Why the feck would u be looking forward to these glorified training sessions?  Pre season stuff basically so wont go near them...

Definitely not Pre Season.

First League Cup match is the first game of the Season.

No doubt whatsoever.

11 hours ago, shull said:

No doubt whatsoever.

Spot on, these are very important games for the football club. We have two chances to win a cup every year, and this is one of them. We must - and i'm sure we will - take them seriously and we need to make sure we win the group. 

2 hours ago, Slarti said:
7 hours ago, faraway saint said:
You better read the small print.................see below.
You're currently 25th on the reserve list. 

Is shull 24th?

And 25th 26th 27th 28th and up to around 40th.

On 5/25/2022 at 11:49 PM, shull said:

No doubt whatsoever.

Agreed.  It's a good chance to build a bit of momentum going into the start of the league and it's a major Scottish trophy at the end of the day. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Does anyone know yet pricing and if tickets will be by e mail if you choose your own season ticket seat?

I'm away working weekdays so getting to stadiums not easy. 

No idea when the pricing will be announced, I’m sure in this competition at this stage the teams have to agree between them .
Arbroath last season was £19 , I’m hoping to entice more people in the clubs can agree on a figure well below that. 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

No idea when the pricing will be announced, I’m sure in this competition at this stage the teams have to agree between them .
Arbroath last season was £19 , I’m hoping to entice more people in the clubs can agree on a figure well below that. 

I hope they do. Max £15,Concessions Max £10. (Or less)