Premier Cup Draw

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 10:34 PM, Rascal said:

I think he can go and f**k himself. I actually look forward to the league cup more than the Scottish cup think it's sentimental as I have seen 2 cup finals live and not been to a Scottish cup final live.

3 hours ago, exiledfan said:

I think he can go and f**k himself. I actually look forward to the league cup more than the Scottish cup think it's sentimental as I have seen 2 cup finals live and not been to a Scottish cup final live.

I’m with you on this. We need to keep the League Cup.

23 minutes ago, pod said:

If ever to be considered, let teams not competing in Europe play in their own respective League Cups. (no more old firm).Why should one lot gain financially at the expense of others.

Not a bad suggestion imo Pod

I much preferred 1987 to 2013 (and especially 2010). Maybe it was just an age thing - young, free and single ... and could still tap ma maw for extra beer money.

1 minute ago, Slarti said:
17 hours ago, exiledfan said:

I much preferred 1987 to 2013 (and especially 2010). Maybe it was just an age thing - young, free and single ... and could still tap ma maw for extra beer money.

Your maw says the opposite. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:
17 hours ago, exiledfan said:

I was only 9 and never really got to football then. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Airdrie game no longer live on telly.

Staffing issue say Premier Sports. 

I smell shite- I'm pretty sure there would be no issues if it had been Airdrie v Rangers. 

Been to 4 finals: - Scottish Cup '62, '87, then the disastrous League Cup final against the Blue meanies in 2010, and the glorious Hearts victory in '13.

So two Scottish Cup finals and 2 league cup finals - EUFA can say what they like, we fans love to get to any final and because we are St Mirren and that we don't necessarily expect to win everything that we enter, when we do get a shot at it we soak it all in and love every second of it, losses even taken into account.

As said above F**k em.