Jump to content

Welcome Trevor Carson


Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Welcome aboard. You won't be lonely with so many of your fellow team mates on board.

That's usually what happens in a football team. Call it a "first team squad" if you like.

Without "fellow teammates" you wouldn't actually have a team.:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, FTOF said:

That's usually what happens in a football team. Call it a "first team squad" if you like.

Without "fellow teammates" you wouldn't actually have a team.:)

Well spotted. I should have been more clear. Although could I say former when they are now once again united?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, northstbuddie said:

Maybe Gogic will put one past him - talking of which surely we can afford to sign him if we have any kind of ambition of finishing in the top six.

Watch the second half on Premier Sports.

2-2 Carson and Gogic Played

Edited by Rascal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, guinness said:

See he is crocked. Has carried injuries for years. Danger of signing players with long term injury problems.

From what I've seen, he may have been carrying injuries since he started with us, none of the performances so far have been inspiring, so maybe that's the reason.

Chance for Urminsky to step up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what I've seen, he may have been carrying injuries since he started with us, none of the performances so far have been inspiring, so maybe that's the reason.
Chance for Urminsky to step up.
I feel the same of what I have seen. Not commanding his area like the likes of Samson, Hladký or Alnwick.
Was he not 1st choice at Morcambe too, so can't say he is rusty at all. Hopefully it's an injury and this isn't a total down grade.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rumours of us moving for McCrorie of Rangers on loan.

 

Hopefully not, give Urminsky his chance until the end of the window. If he's not good enough, make a move for a keeper in the last week or so but surely after more than two years here he's earned a shot at being first choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Original 59er said:

From what I've seen, he may have been carrying injuries since he started with us, none of the performances so far have been inspiring, so maybe that's the reason.

Chance for Urminsky to step up.

Wonder how he passed his medical before signing  🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

We need to give Urminsky the gloves what’s the point in having a back up number 2 if to not step in when needed. We need to see what he is made of and what we have invested in at least give him the gloves until a week before the window closes if not looking as if cutting it get a loanee in but he needs the chance. 

Tough one a few mistakes and his confidence goes. The way the fans rounded on the team for winning yesterday suggests that the boy would get a tough time if he made a mistake. Personally I would like to see him out on loan to a championship side and getting experience then coming back as number 1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Tough one a few mistakes and his confidence goes. The way the fans rounded on the team for winning yesterday suggests that the boy would get a tough time if he made a mistake. Personally I would like to see him out on loan to a championship side and getting experience then coming back as number 1. 

But why send him out on loan and bring in a loanee from Rangers who will no doubt not be allowed to play against them. That just doesn’t make sense and would that not dent his confidence as well pretty much being told the club don’t rate you enough despite the investment in you as yet 

Edited by Clydebanksaint
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

But why send him out on loan and bring in a loanee from Rangers who will no doubt not be allowed to play against them. That just doesn’t make sense and would that not dent his confidence as well pretty much being told the club don’t rate you enough despite the investment in you as yet 

I think for a keeper its about getting game time. If he was ready would they have signed Carson? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...