Pre-Season Friendies

• 11 months later...
25 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

You serious? Games against Morton now mean absolutely nothing never mind a meaningless friendly...wouldn't thank u for a game against them.

It wouldn’t be a meaningless friendly, it would be competing for one of the oldest trophies & tournaments in world football  

Regardless of you or the clubs views, there shouldn’t be the right to stop the cup. People at the clubs are merely custodians of the tournament & have a duty to continue it. 

7 hours ago, bazil85 said:

It wouldn’t be a meaningless friendly, it would be competing for one of the oldest trophies & tournaments in world football  

Regardless of you or the clubs views, there shouldn’t be the right to stop the cup. People at the clubs are merely custodians of the tournament & have a duty to continue it. 

The Renfrewshire FA disbanded a few years back so I'd imagine the Renfrewshire Cup won't be contested 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 1:35 PM, HSS said:

On 6/20/2023 at 1:48 PM, Sue Denim said:

Daylight robbery!

There is a £2 discount if you buy online though

I agree and wouldn't have taken up the offer but my grandson was really keen on going so that was a tenner for each of us and full fare 15 for the missus or the youngster as she makes me call her now!

On 6/20/2023 at 1:35 PM, HSS said:

Club said physical tickets would also be available to buy from the ticket office so guessing Morton decided not to print any. 

Was going to go but bugger standing in the rain nearly 2hrs for a friendly.