St Mirren v Arbroath League Cup 9/7

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ticketing system simply won’t work on my iPad , keep dropping the ticket in basket and when I click go to checkout it just goes back a page 😡

f**ket , I’ll just buy one on the day . 

I'm not even seeing the game to order tickets.

On 6/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ticketing system simply won’t work on my iPad , keep dropping the ticket in basket and when I click go to checkout it just goes back a page 😡

f**ket , I’ll just buy one on the day . 

I went back on today and it worked - might be worth another try 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:18 PM, TopCat said:

Under six weeks till our first competitive game of the season, and we will welcome the best part time team in Scotland to Paisley. How many new signings will be making their debut here? A win against the team seeded second in the group will put us in the driving place for top spot, qualification to the next round and well on the road to Hampden.

2-0

O'Hara '12

Greive '84

Attendance 3,015

Now just a few days away. On paper it looks like a very intriguing cup tie. At the price I hope we get lots of Arbroath Fans popping down for the match. Saints to win ( but not easily).

Looking forward to our first competitive match of the season. Think it will be tight, given Arbroath's achievements last season, but I think we will still be too good for them. Excited to see how our new signings perform. Hope the pre-season training and the friendlies have allowed them to gel.

Never like trying to predict scores, but as it's the first real game of the season, I'll take a chance and say 2-0 to the Buddies.

COYS!!

Under six weeks till our first competitive game of the season, and we will welcome the best part time team in Scotland to Paisley. How many new signings will be making their debut here? A win against the team seeded second in the group will put us in the driving place for top spot, qualification to the next round and well on the road to Hampden.

2-0

O'Hara '12

Greive '84

Attendance 3,015

Any change in your thoughts now that the match is only a day or two away?

20 hours ago, Rascal said:

Any change in your thoughts now that the match is only a day or two away?

Yes, why has no one moved this to the correct forum? 😅

We will surely win the game, a few of Arbroath's players are still on holiday apparently. It's a very kind draw and really four wins out of four in this group is what we should be aiming for. 

36 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Yes, why has no one moved this to the correct forum? 😅

There is no moderator anymore on here. I think Div just keeps the site going out of the goodness of his heart.

39 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

There is no moderator anymore on here. I think Div just keeps the site going out of the goodness of his heart.

The Forum is perfectly moderated .

Light touch with no major issues for a long time. Buddies do fall out but nothing to worry about.

Heavy duty spammers with irrelevant postings are dealt with within an hour and disappeared with relish by Div.

Forum ticking over nicely.

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Anybody wanting a Topic moved or merged can contact Div anytime.

Also, trolls and abusers can be put on ignore very easily.

Works a treat and makes the Forum altogether pleasant.

22 minutes ago, shull said:

Also, trolls and abusers can be put on ignore very easily.

Works a treat and makes the Forum altogether pleasant.

Have you put yourself on ignore then? :lol:

@Sidmirren, the biggest troll the forums seen for many a while was another of yours yet you've the audacity to point at other people.

Here, for your neck.....................image.jpeg.6c6b0377bb427947f84d5dde0842311d.jpeg

2-0

O'Hara '12

Greive '84

Attendance 3,015

The day has arrived. Robinson has said that he will choose the 16 fittest players for the match putting an emphasis on a high tempo game. Arbroath will be no pushovers but I think that we can and will win. COYS