St Mirren v Arbroath League Cup 9/7

2 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Is anyone watching on iptv I can’t get a link didnt buy it from our own tv as my laptop is away getting fixed and didn’t want to watch on my phone but looks like I’m not watching it at all lol 

Doesn't seem to be any League Cup games on IPTV today mate. 

1 hour ago, HSS said:

St Mirren and Arbroath

No argument.

No argument either about team selection. First half finished goalless but Arbroath hit the post near the break. SM with more of the ball but still to find a finish and sometimes a clearance!

20 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

As poor a game as you will see. We could’ve played all day & night and failed to score. Olusanya looked very very poor. 

Not many, if any get pass marks today. 

Greive and Erhahon for effort , and possibly Carson cause he had little to do. 

Henderson and Offord looked ok when they came on.

Much to do between now and the Motherwell game now we've made qualification for the cup difficult. 

9 hours ago, exiledfan said:

I have covid so can't make the game. To say I'm gutted is an understatement. Just e mailed the club to see if they could be generous and give me a free PPV as I have paid for a ticket and am a season ticket holder. 

Lucky bassa!

1 hour ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Nothing much worthwhile to say chances missed a goal conceded 

That’s about it. We had more possession in the first half. Arbroath battled hard and made our job difficult  - credit to them and for the late winner which came as we chased a winner. 

Seen it all before.

We huffed and we puffed and the closest we came to a goal came from the two central defenders.

All I can hope for is that it gets better, but I do have to say not overly impressed from what I've seen of the new signings so far, and the forwards look lightweight.

Arbroath took the game by the scruff of the neck in the last 5 minutes and you just had that sneaky feeling it was going to end that way.

Difficult to enthuse myself for any upcoming games unless we can find someone who can put the ball in the net!

22 hours ago, shull said:

Banter! :) 

I met a couple of their fans yesterday in the pubs of Paisley, and they were very pleasant. I wish them all the best for their league campaign, but obviously want them to get a doing off Cowdenbeath and Edinburgh.

10 hours ago, W6er said:

Banter! :) 

I met a couple of their fans yesterday in the pubs of Paisley, and they were very pleasant. I wish them all the best for their league campaign, but obviously want them to get a doing off Cowdenbeath and Edinburgh.

Their was a bus load of their fans in Gabriel’s function suite 🚌

2 hours ago, HSS said:

Their was a bus load of their fans in Gabriel’s function suite 🚌

They had a lot to celebrate, so I'm sure they made the most of it. :)

In all seriousness, I don't begrudge them that victory. They support their local team and travelled over 200 miles to watch them, so fair play. It was a wee bit sore losing like that, but I can appreciate their euphoria - especially given that we should have won the game.