Spot the saints fan

1 hour ago, exiledfan said:

No matter where you go on holiday you always bump in to a fellow saints fan. 

I was on holiday in lanzarote and was walking down road with a Saints top on A mini bus drove by and started peeping the horn with about 10 folk inside waving to me I gave them a wee wave back

About  6 months later I met a guy I used to work with and his first words to me where “I haven’t seen you since lanzarote” He obviously saw the confusion on my face and explained that him and his family had driven past me in a mini bus 😂

Edited by HSS

I was on holiday in lanzarote and was walking down road with a Saints top on A mini bus drove by and started peeping the horn with about 10 folk inside waving to me I gave them a wee wave back
About  6 months later I met a guy I used to work with and his first words to me where “I haven’t seen you since lanzarote” He obviously saw the confusion on my face and explained that him and his family had driven past me in a mini bus [emoji23]

Excellent [emoji2]

I seen 3 St Mirren fans in Sheffield this afternoon at Meadowhall

Not quite Lanzarote [emoji2]

I saw my two grandsons today. THEY WILL BE ST MIRREN FANS!!

Their dad is an Englishman and a long time Man City fan and suffered through the hard times so I am happy to let them be secondary Citeh fans. At least it won't be all misery.

Except for the Champions League maybe.....

Edited by ianmac

A few years back my daughter was coming out of the post office with her saints top on while an older fella was walking in wearing a Morton top. Not something you'll see often down here in Newcastle ☺️. Haven't seen him for a while but regularly used to spot him in the area. Smelt him 1st of course.

3 hours ago, HSS said:

About  6 months later I met a guy I used to work with and his first words to me where “I haven’t seen you since lanzarote” He obviously saw the confusion on my face and explained that him and his family had driven past me in a mini bus 😂

Would this have been around 2003 or 4 at Xmas/new year time?  If so I was probably on that minibus, I'm sure I remember that happening...

4 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

Would this have been around 2003 or 4 at Xmas/new year time?  If so I was probably on that minibus, I'm sure I remember that happening...

Naw,would have been a good few years later I’m thinking Carmen in the Summer🤔 Guy I knew was Irish but lived in Paisley for years Ended up working as a Turnkey in Mill St