Jump to content

Welcome Toyosi Olusanya


Recommended Posts


4 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Bit of a coup landing him, a few teams were after him.

This is his history so far...

55090602_Screenshot2022-06-1720_41_26.png.bb99393e8a788156e9180bdd86bd5412.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyosi_Olusanya

 

One goal in one game is impressive, so why didn't Wimbledon keep him? But at Gosport Borough, Cheshunt, Billericay Town, Middlesbrough he has not found the net in 24 games according to that... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, W6er said:

This is his history so far...

55090602_Screenshot2022-06-1720_41_26.png.bb99393e8a788156e9180bdd86bd5412.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyosi_Olusanya

 

One goal in one game is impressive, so why didn't Wimbledon keep him? But at Gosport Borough, Cheshunt, Billericay Town, Middlesbrough he has not found the net in 24 games according to that... 

You beat me to that post 🙂

Usual over the top reaction to someone with a very very average career to date. 

One saving grace is that Warnock took him to Middlesbrough and Robinson seems to have watched him which is a start,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

You beat me to that post 🙂

Usual over the top reaction to someone with a very very average career to date. 

One saving grace is that Warnock took him to Middlesbrough and Robinson seems to have watched him which is a start,

Aye, but, You Tube snippets..............................:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, W6er said:

This is his history so far...

55090602_Screenshot2022-06-1720_41_26.png.bb99393e8a788156e9180bdd86bd5412.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyosi_Olusanya

 

One goal in one game is impressive, so why didn't Wimbledon keep him? But at Gosport Borough, Cheshunt, Billericay Town, Middlesbrough he has not found the net in 24 games according to that... 

Strange stats . If you go onto the Billericay town YouTube page , there's two games on it where he scores two goals.  He looks very much like a goalscorer and does seem to have a bit of pace .  Could potentially be another Junior Morias .But he may be a bit faster and with the right coaching could improve . The video clips suggest he knows where the goals are .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

You beat me to that post 🙂

Usual over the top reaction to someone with a very very average career to date. 

One saving grace is that Warnock took him to Middlesbrough and Robinson seems to have watched him which is a start,

:unsure: Excluding the non-league clubs, which are not professional, he's made four appearances and scored a single goal. 

:) For Middlesbrough to look at him, he MUST have shown some potential.

:unsure: But why did they release him, then?

:) He played three games, if he was rubbish they wouldn't have given him a second look!

:unsure: Three games at Middlesbrough?! That's a testimony to his worth and talent?

:) At the English Championship level!

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, W6er said:

:unsure: Excluding the non-league clubs, which are not professional, he's made four appearances and scored a single goal. 

:) For Middlesbrough to look at him, he MUST have shown some potential.

:unsure: But why did they release him, then?

:) He played three games, if he was rubbish they wouldn't have given him a second look!

:unsure: Three games at Middlesbrough?! That's a testimony to his worth and talent?

:) At the English Championship level!

 

Outrageous use of smileys, you will be targeted and abused, get ready. :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems opinion is divided on Toyosi. But we are agreed that he has pace. Since that is something we've been looking for for quite some time (pretty much all of last season), let's just give the boy a chance to show what he can do. He doesn't need to be a prolific goalscorer, just someone who will cause problems for opposing defences. His pace might be just the thing for that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 9:05 AM, MenstrieSaint said:

Strange stats . If you go onto the Billericay town YouTube page , there's two games on it where he scores two goals.  He looks very much like a goalscorer and does seem to have a bit of pace .  Could potentially be another Junior Morias .But he may be a bit faster and with the right coaching could improve . The video clips suggest he knows where the goals are .

Hopefully more Junior Mendes than Junior Morias…🤞 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Any idea why this lad hasn’t featured in the first two games?

Like Brophy and Main, I'd imagine that he's not quite up to the fitness levels Robinson would like.

All three of them can be seen in training, if you watch the numerous video clips from last week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

Like Brophy and Main, I'd imagine that he's not quite up to the fitness levels Robinson would like.

All three of them can be seen in training, if you watch the numerous video clips from last week.

Fitness might be free but it takes hard work and discipline. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

What ever happened to him? He is supposed to be injured but I am starting to think that might be code for a January parting of the ways.

He suffered a severely broken toe at end of August. Think they said when it happened it would keep him out for a longish period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...