#HelpABuddie

We make a wee bit revenue on the site through the advertisements we run. It's not a massive amount but it does cover our hosting costs, and the licenses for the forum software etc..

There's a bit left over after those costs, so I've decided, on behalf of you lot who at the end of the day ensure the ads make money, to use that to donate to the Help A Buddie scheme.

So today I've purchased 10 tickets to allow fellow buds in the community get along to a game they could not otherwise get to.

This is probably the most difficult time to ask supporters to dig deep for even more money to support their club but I'd hope that some local Saints friendly businesses might step up and match us.

If you do, then you can purchase the tickets here; https://www.stmirren.com/tickets.shtml

help-a-buddie.JPG

2 hours ago, div said:

We make a wee bit revenue on the site through the advertisements we run. It's not a massive amount but it does cover our hosting costs, and the licenses for the forum software etc..

There's a bit left over after those costs, so I've decided, on behalf of you lot who at the end of the day ensure the ads make money, to use that to donate to the Help A Buddie scheme.

So today I've purchased 10 tickets to allow fellow buds in the community get along to a game they could not otherwise get to.

This is probably the most difficult time to ask supporters to dig deep for even more money to support their club but I'd hope that some local Saints friendly businesses might step up and match us.

If you do, then you can purchase the tickets here; https://www.stmirren.com/tickets.shtml

help-a-buddie.JPG

That's a great gesture, Div! 

The scheme is a win-win, as it helps both the club and the community. A marvellous idea. :) 

6 hours ago, div said:

help-a-buddie.JPG

Well done Div. I hope others do follow suit whether for 1, 10 or more.

I’m sure others have also shared the link with some St Mirren leaning folks in business in the hope that they are also able to give .