Crusaders v St. Mirren, 27th June 2022

W6er

56 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

On my way to Belfast just now . Looks as though Robinson will change the team totally at ht . 

Had to buy a home ticket as there appears to be no segregation. Doubt there will be many there .

Enjoy Belfast! :) Are you flying? If so how long did it take you to get through security? I'm flying on Friday and don't want to get there ridiculously early, but at the same time I'm worried about the queues.

It's a testimonial, so I would imagine that there would be a reasonable turnout. Then again, it's a Monday night during holiday season. 

2 hours ago, Oldfellow said:

On my way to Belfast just now . Looks as though Robinson will change the team totally at ht . 

Had to buy a home ticket as there appears to be no segregation. Doubt there will be many there .

Enjoy the match. Keep us updated on the game if you can! COYS

1 hour ago, W6er said:

Enjoy Belfast! :) Are you flying? If so how long did it take you to get through security? I'm flying on Friday and don't want to get there ridiculously early, but at the same time I'm worried about the queues.

It's a testimonial, so I would imagine that there would be a reasonable turnout. Then again, it's a Monday night during holiday season. 

Security at Glasgow was no problem. Minimal wait. Back again on Saturday which I suspect will be busier 

3 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Security at Glasgow was no problem. Minimal wait. Back again on Saturday which I suspect will be busier 

What time's your flight? Mine's 06:30. I'm only taking hand luggage and can check in the night before, so I will basically head straight to security. I reckon if I get there 90 mins before my flight, i.e. 05:00, I should be okay. 

1 hour ago, W6er said:

What time's your flight? Mine's 06:30. I'm only taking hand luggage and can check in the night before, so I will basically head straight to security. I reckon if I get there 90 mins before my flight, i.e. 05:00, I should be okay. 

My flight is 7am on Saturday. I intend to be at airport around 5.30. More of a problem getting back.. I'm staying overnight tonight but can't on Saturday unless I'm prepared for mega abuse as it's my wedding anniversary on Sunday and my presence is required.. Getting 18.40 flight back on Saturday. I reckon I can get to Belfast airport by17.15. Just hoping that gives me enough time to get through security and on to the plane . Just looking forward to tonight and getting back to seeing St. Mirren 

15 minutes ago, W6er said:

If it's the George Best Airport you'll be absolutely fine! I use it for work and make it in about 20 mins in a taxi You'll be out of the stadium by 15:30. :) 

Regrettably it's Aldergrove and a taxi costs around £45 so I'm opting for the airport bus. 

13 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Regrettably it's Aldergrove and a taxi costs around £45 so I'm opting for the airport bus. 

Well I hope you enjoy your day! You should have taken your Mrs on Saturday and celebrated your anniversary over there. :) 

32 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

I flew from there four weeks ago and it was chaotic, well over 90 mins  to get through security 😡.  It was a Friday early evening but they only had 2 security lines working .  

Hopefully it’s better for you 🤞 

The City airport is far better and a lot more quiet , International can get rammed if there’s 4-5 easyJet flights departing within a short period.

Oh , & if you see the big older bespectacled security supervisor with the grey beard - tell him from me he’s a lying c**t 😡

9 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I flew from there four weeks ago and it was chaotic, well over 90 mins  to get through security 😡.  It was a Friday early evening but they only had 2 security lines working .  

Hopefully it’s better for you 🤞 

The City airport is far better and a lot more quiet , International can get rammed if there’s 4-5 easyJet flights departing within a short period.

Oh , & if you see the big older bespectacled security supervisor with the grey beard - tell him from me he’s a lying c**t 😡

Thanks. Concerned now. As a 70 year old my days of sleeping in an airport are well behind me. Things I do for this football club