Crusaders v St. Mirren, 27th June 2022

W6er

36 minutes ago, W6er said:

I'm just waiting for @Oldfellow's match report.

People slag @faraway saint, but when he does go to a game (admittedly about as frequently as the planets align) he gives us a running commentary of what's happening. :)

Run of the mill win. Side wasn't anything like it will be for league games. Lots of youth players in each half  . Shaugnessy and Tanser strolled the second half  . Good to see Peter Urminsky getting a chance. Don't think the crowd would be over 400 . A few saints fans there. 

Enjoyed the game as I've missed the football. Having a couple of beers before going back to the hotel which regrettably means I'll have to get up during the night. The joys of getting older 

11 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Run of the mill win. Side wasn't anything like it will be for league games. Lots of youth players in each half  . Shaugnessy and Tanser strolled the second half  . Good to see Peter Urminsky getting a chance. Don't think the crowd would be over 400 . A few saints fans there. 

Enjoyed the game as I've missed the football. Having a couple of beers before going back to the hotel which regrettably means I'll have to get up during the night. The joys of getting older 

Ach, enjoy. The Crown and Robinson's opposite the Europa are nice, historic pubs. I haven't been to either for a wee while, mind. :)

3 hours ago, alanb said:

Goals from last night 

Thanks for this. We hit the woodwork twice, too. A good result, and a promising start to the season, albeit obviously a friendly game.

I just hope that he plays some of out youngsters this year. :)

On 6/27/2022 at 2:38 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I flew from there four weeks ago and it was chaotic, well over 90 mins  to get through security 😡.  It was a Friday early evening but they only had 2 security lines working .  

Hopefully it’s better for you 🤞 

The City airport is far better and a lot more quiet , International can get rammed if there’s 4-5 easyJet flights departing within a short period.

Oh , & if you see the big older bespectacled security supervisor with the grey beard - tell him from me he’s a lying c**t 😡

Security was near empty and plane was delayed so plenty time. Enough time for a couple of pints at £6.79 each.