Gallagher

36 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Think couple of decent signing, jury defo out on the rest. Still cannot see where goals are coming from...

If Main starts as he finished the season and Brophy stays fit and there is someone to hit the bye line and get crosses in …….there will be goals.

While he was in prison he appealed against the conviction and while the appeal was being considered he was released. During that time he played a few matches for Livingston including a league cup tie against St.Mirren in which he scored the only goal of the game. 

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Something we would both like to see is more goals from him and from Brophy and others.

Indeed our home goals return was poor at best. 

I did like the partnership of grieve and main and the use of two up front.  Let's hope that with the additional pace added to the team we will be more decisive pushing forward. 

Last season I thought we took to long on the ball and continually passed back or side ways.

If you’re hunting for goals, no need to look much further than the 6 feet 6inches tall replacement for…

…the Bank of Gary Mackenzie…

I suggest… the Bank of Declan Gallagher!

(He’s not prolific, but I’d hate to be defending with a big target like DG colliding round my penalty box.)

Ignore me… this is just the usual stupid pre-season insane optimism kicking in…. Sigh…. :(

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

If you’re hunting for goals, no need to look much further than the 6 feet 6inches tall replacement for…

…the Bank of Gary Mackenzie…

I suggest… the Bank of Declan Gallagher!

(He’s not prolific, but I’d hate to be defending with a big target like DG colliding round my penalty box.)

Ignore me… this is just the usual stupid pre-season insane optimism kicking in…. Sigh…. :(

Shaughnessy scored a few last season. In fact, wasn't there a point when he was our top scorer? If we encourage him to get forward now and get, why not?

8 minutes ago, W6er said:

Shaughnessy scored a few last season. In fact, wasn't there a point when he was our top scorer? If we encourage him to get forward now and get, why not?

Correct and like Antrin, I wouldn’t relish competing against.  Gallagher- a big lad 

2 hours ago, saintargyll said:

When you see the difference Robinson made to Main, then there is no reason he cant do the same with Gallagher

To be fair, somebody did something to Main! I'm not even 100% convinced it was Main...

41 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Why do you need to be like that? All i said was he was imo he is a more worthwhile poster than you. You obviously feel it is not about opinions and come back with stupid reply.

IMO someone who doesnt clearly support constantly should keep their opinions to themselves or try a balanced view... as you support his view as i can only come to the conclusion youre just another bored fud with nothing better to do than slag off Saints... i never claimed to be a good poster just a supportive one...loads of words for you to digest there..  so hopefully you will jog on into the sunset with your soulmate and no doubt complain the sun is to bright...