Gallagher

4 minutes ago, W6er said:

That's referenced in the film Rain Man, is it not? :) 

I think folk should make use of the ignore button if they cannot get on. We're all, or mostly, adults. 

Shut it.  You're on ignore ya feckin adult ye.

19 minutes ago, W6er said:

I think folk should make use of the ignore button if they cannot get on. We're all, or mostly, adults. 

Who's On First.

Abbot and Costello

Classic comedy.

An abridged version was featured in their 1940 film debut, One Night In The Tropics. They also did a fuller version in their 1945 film The Naughty Nineties.

You are correct... Referenced in Rainman by Tom Cruise. 

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Who's On First.

Abbot and Costello

Classic comedy.

An abridged version was featured in their 1940 film debut, One Night In The Tropics. They also did a fuller version in their 1945 film The Naughty Nineties.

You are correct... Referenced in Rainman by Tom Cruise. 

I have never watched it before! It's pretty good, actually. I remember it from Rainman as it is referenced a couple of times by Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise:

59 minutes ago, W6er said:

Adults probably shouldn't need there behaviours "ignored"....

On 6/27/2022 at 5:50 PM, W6er said:

Shaughnessy scored a few last season. In fact, wasn't there a point when he was our top scorer? If we encourage him to get forward now and get, why not?

Shaughnessy bunging in throws from the right big Dec bunging in throws from the left . Four big men in the middle. And four guys who can shoot round the edge of the box . Defences will hate playing against us . 

45 minutes ago, elvis said:

They might but we are still favourites. to go down.So not going to do us much good according to the bookies.

The bookies haven't a clue when it comes to Scottish football outwith the Old Firm.

I've seen players being quoted as anytime goalscorers months and months after they've left.

4 hours ago, rabuddies said:

Did you click the link?

I did mate and the old Who’s on first sketch remains funny to this day. 
My post was poking fun because you appeared to be correcting someone for saying who instead of whom, but you then incorrectly said Whose instead of who’s. 
What is it they say…..if you have to explain a joke then it isn’t funny 😩😩

I just cannae help myself when someone who is correcting someone’s grammar makes a f**k up themselves 🤣🤣

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...