Gallagher

Just now, faraway saint said:

Irony. 🤣🤣🤣

Well done.  I’m surprised that you understood a classical rhetorical device such as irony.  And that you could enjoy it , particularly as you were the butt of the irony.  :)

well done, you, indeed!  Surprising personal growth for a troll.

i didn’t think you were bright enough to understand that my post was wholly and completely ironic. And was not at all empathetic or sympathetic towards you.  Fair play! :)

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Well done.  I’m surprised that you understood a classical rhetorical device such as irony.  And that you could enjoy it , particularly as you were the butt of the irony.  :)

well done, you, indeed!  Surprising personal growth for a troll.

i didn’t think you were bright enough to understand that my post was wholly and completely ironic. And was not at all empathetic or sympathetic towards you.  Fair play! :)

Jeezo, your tedious attempts to be smart know no bounds.

Away and dig up a potato.  🤣🤣🤣

Away and troll elsewhere, no need for you to follow me around and ruin every fecking thread. 

Edited by faraway saint

I need not attempt to be smart. (Compared to you, I’m Einstein no, not the Beatles manager…)

i’d just like to point out that it was you who followed me onto this thread and attempted your usual trolling.

as ever, YOU remain the main forum troll

well done on holding back with your profligate emoticons this time.  I expected more of a flood of them, like yesterday when Buddie in EK handed you your troll arse on a plate..  :)

but well done again - another thread disrupted to be all about you.  Not a waste of sunshine holiday time for you!

my apologies for trying to help other buddies.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
31 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I think this is bollocks. No respectable player will be happy to hang their next stage of career on Goodwin.

I thought Gallagher helped us when he came on Saturday and pushing Gogic on also helped. 

Think this is a pointless story. 

He wants to go , he lives in Dundee , and the club are happy to sell him. I believe we already have a replacement lined up !

6 hours ago, billyg said:

He wants to go , he lives in Dundee , and the club are happy to sell him. I believe we already have a replacement lined up !

I would hope so. If Joe had still been here I wouldn't be bothered but we're already short of numbers and I don't think Gogic is the answer.