St Mirren V Arbroath, Sat 9th July

Just now, billyg said:

The League Cup , realistically , is the only competition where we might have a chance of actually getting to a final. To lose an early game at home to lower league opposition is pretty poor stuff. 

100%, financially it's a decent opportunity to grab some extra cash. 

We look absolutely dreadful, a half fit Brophy makes a bigger contribution than any of those strikers today, i really struggle to get the hype with Grieve.

Declan Gallagher looks like he is towing a caravan about the pitch.

Absolutely disgraceful. What a shower or lazy bastards except for Ethan. Last to every ball. Arbroath wanted it. And get that prick Robinson out before damage is unrepairable. Never wanted him. Ayunga. Shocking. Doesn't know how to pass the ball and other guy just runs straight into people. Fraser Absolutely sleeping for the goal. This team won't do. No effort, No ability, to many passengers, Can't pass, shooting dreadful. Please go Robinson. These lazy f**kers will finish at 12 noon on Monday will the Arbroath players will be at their work. As I said SHOWER oF LAZY BASTARDS. Hang your heads in shame.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Arbroath Deserved that out fought us all over the park you would have  thought we were part time

Absolutely abysmal not a f**king clue would get football stopped bookies have got it spot on relegation even after 1 game.

- haven’t sold as many season tickets as last season 

- unlikely to sell significantly more over the coming weeks 

- rank rotten home crowd. 

The myth that lots of fans were staying away because we were giving the bigot brothers 2 stands has been completely destroyed. 

Hopefully this team turn it round because this will likely be more or less it, given the big dip in our player budget (and now likely we won’t be getting out the league cup groups for extra income). 

Reap what you sow, at least we have all those empty seats to enjoy. 😂

Edited by bazil85

We look absolutely dreadful, a half fit Brophy makes a bigger contribution than any of those strikers today, i really struggle to get the hype with Grieve.
Declan Gallagher looks like he is towing a caravan about the pitch.
Grieve is a way out of position. Hes wasted out wide. But when you have clueless manager that's what happens

2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Absolutely disgraceful. What a shower or lazy bastards except for Ethan. Last to every ball. Arbroath wanted it. And get that prick Robinson out before damage is unrepairable. Never wanted him. Ayunga. Shocking. Doesn't know how to pass the ball and other guy just runs straight into people. Fraser Absolutely sleeping for the goal. This team won't do. No effort, No ability, to many passengers, Can't pass, shooting dreadful. Please go Robinson. These lady f**kers will finish at 13 noon on Monday will the Arbroath players will be at their work. As I said SHOWER IF LAZY BASTARDS. Hang your heads in shame.

Not like you to over react? :lol:

14 minutes ago, billyg said:

The League Cup , realistically , is the only competition where we might have a chance of actually getting to a final. To lose an early game at home to lower league opposition is pretty poor stuff. 

It’ll be fine once Curtis main is back 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The myth that lots of fans were staying away because we were giving the bigot brothers 2 stands has been completely destroyed. 

Hopefully this team turn it round because this will likely be more or less it, given the big dip in our player budget (and now likely we won’t be getting out the league cup groups for extra income). 

Wondered where you were going with this until your final sentence, nicely tee'd up to have a pop at fellow supporters and a democratic vote that didn't go your way. Very sad.

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I’d rather have empty seats than OF fans

At least this highlights your unethical view of life 

Absolutely disgraceful. What a shower or lazy bastards except for Ethan. Last to every ball. Arbroath wanted it. And get that prick Robinson out before damage is unrepairable. Never wanted him. Ayunga. Shocking. Doesn't know how to pass the ball and other guy just runs straight into people. Fraser Absolutely sleeping for the goal. This team won't do. No effort, No ability, to many passengers, Can't pass, shooting dreadful. Please go Robinson. These lazy f**kers will finish at 12 noon on Monday will the Arbroath players will be at their work. As I said SHOWER oF LAZY BASTARDS. Hang your heads in shame.

So, plenty of positives then ? I thought we were an abject failure [emoji2]

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

What a load of shite .  😂.  Did  You think we’d get a bumper crowd today ?  If so you are severely deluded .

Good display today from Erhahon. I'm usually one of his harshest critics, so I'm eating some humble pie tonight. 

Clearly we are still a work in progress and we know that there are a few players to come in that I would expect to be regular starters. Things will get better. 

Nevertheless, on B&WArmy we've got the normal early-season hysteria (surprise, surprise) mainly from the usual suspects. It's far too early to be wetting the knickers. The league campaign is my focus and that's three games away.

KTF.

First time I’ve seen the team this season and I have to say , I’m deeply underwhelmed .

As far as the new signings are concerned , Gallagher looks slow & cumbersome .
Ohara constantly crumbled under pressure , giving the ball away far too easily .

Ayunga looks a handful but his need to get the ball on to his left peg resulted in no shots at all - better defences will play on that.

Olusanya - fast and tricky - just remember to take the f**king ball with you 😡

Carson , didn’t have much to do .

As for the existing lot ?   Kiltie looked a lot better than last season, as did Tanser . Erhahon was ok . Henderson made a difference at least he  was direct . 

Grieve , far too lightweight at times and chooses the wrong option too often.

overall today - f**king gash 😡.   Shocking defending for the goal and Still cant score 😡