Cowdenbeath v St Mirren League Cup 16 July 2022

Rascal

55 minutes ago, TopCat said:

My word.. the thought is enough. Panic not, we will win this game and it is surely just a question of by how much.

The Airdire and Edinburgh City games i am not so confident about..

I’m sure we will win.
After every disappointment I press the reset button and start again but having supported Saints all my life , there’s always that little nagging voice of doubt at the back of my mind. 

Onwards & upwards Eh ? COYS 

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Thank Kieron Offord will start on Saturday. Him and Grieve up front I'd like to see. We need goals.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

I agree Gary.

The quality of tomorrow's opposition could be just the level that these two need to express themselves and build their confidence for facing higher rated sides. 

Anything other than a comfortable victory tomorrow will be a worry.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I agree Gary.

The quality of tomorrow's opposition could be just the level that these two need to express themselves and build their confidence for facing higher rated sides. 

Certainly need to keep their defence on the back foot. My guess is that we might see almost all available forwards get game time on Saturday.

22 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I agree Gary.

Tomorrow's match is definitely tomorrow. :wink:

Bright start to the day. Clear and dry for the journey to Cowdenbeath. My guess at the crowd - 1,142 and my guess at the score - Cowdenbeath 1 - St Mirren 4. Looking on line the average age of their players is under 21 years of age and the oldest in the last game was 22. As others have said they are not able to use our two loan players.