Airdrie United (2002) v St Mirren League Cup 19/7/22

shull

57 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I would play Dylan Reid behind O'Hara and Erhahon and play Kiltie just in behind Grieve and Ayunga. 4-1-2-1-2. 

Permutations have changed so much over the years. First I knew was 2-3-5 . One day we might see 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 in front of the keeper. I admit to being lost with modern day formations.

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Are these types of streams still only available to people outside the UK. Just checking for back up in case my IPTV doesn’t have it. 

I watched what there was of the Cowdenbeath stream on saturday so can't see any reason why the Airdrieonians one won't be available.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Thanks. My IPTV didn’t manage to get a stream on Saturday until into the second half, so if this is here as a back up that’s good.

I got any games I couldn’t make last season no problem on my iptv and the game over in Northern Ireland the other week but not been able to get a link for the 2 cup games so far hopefully changes tomorrow 

8 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Are these types of streams still only available to people outside the UK. Just checking for back up in case my IPTV doesn’t have it. 

Going by the wording on their website I would hazard that anyone should be able to access the stream.

3 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Couldn't get a game a Queens Park and now hes a saviour....

He has great promise but needs to earn his next step through on field performances for the first team. Feet on the ground time for us fans, the lad already has his firmly planted there.

7 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Dunne will not do at centre half, get Gallagher back in...Dunne and Shaughnessy together is a bomb scare.

That was our best centre half pairing last year, they played together on that magnificent run we went on at the turn of the year and kept several clean sheets.

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

:lol:

image.png.e8cdf445cf735923b3f8ab6e19cb6e06.png

Ten games, one defeat - at Ibrox. Wins over Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee United and St Johnstone. Draws with Celtic, Hibs (which was cut out the top of the screenshot) and Motherwell (which we should have won). Routine victories over potentially tricky lower league opponents in the cup, six goals and for two against. I believe Shaughnessy and Dunne started all of them.

What runs in the top flight do you think were better than this in the last 30 years?

Edited by TopCat