Airdrie United (2002) v St Mirren League Cup 19/7/22

shull

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You were slevering about a 2-0 win against Cowdenbeath.

It was suggested to look at the bigger picture, but it looks like you're more a Stevie Wonder "fan". 

Might be time to try another sport? 

You’re the first one out the blocks with a brilliant and measured response.

Now.  Where did I put that receipt for my season ticket ? 🙄

That was f**king mince . Only Erhahon gets pass marks. 

The rest look uninterested, lacking in talent and devoid of any leadership - on or off the park . They need to get their shit together and get it pretty damn quick or we are f**ked. 

To add balance to my last post. I don’t think SR is purposely getting every decision wrong…. He just… is

He needs to look at the players we have - the nucleus of the team we had last year, look at what they done well and use that as a template coz whatever he’s trying just now is not working and will see us rooted bottom early doors and struggling from there on. I hope he can make the right calls and soon - otherwise it’s curtains for him and most likely, our stay in the top league. 

10 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Still too early to compare to Stubbs. We have had a few shite league cup group stage performances over the years. Anyway no way Robinson will be quickly moved on given how much has been invested in this new project. Let’s see what the first few league games bring. Very disappointing though

If what you imagine is true, this equates to failure without consequences. I reckon it would take a delve into the Guinness book of records to find a football manager with a worse set of initial results than Robinson. Let’s not wait to rack up a few league defeats, because without a goal scorer that’s a certainty, it’s time for the board to own up and admit they made an awful choice. As for the players he has, Stubbs-like brought in, completely hopeless. 

14 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

We pulled the trigger early with Stubbs and we will do the exact same here.

That is correct , if the league starts badly and some players continue to look out their depth , the outcome will be similar. 

I haven’t seen any of the games so far this ‘pre season’. Accept some of the comments on here from those who have witnessed them that if we have been as bad as suggested he needs to review his approach quickly. Still not convinced the board will be too quick to pull trigger if things continue poorly

13 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Now.  Where did I put that receipt for my season ticket ? 🙄

That was f**king mince . Only Erhahon gets pass marks. 

The rest look uninterested, lacking in talent and devoid of any leadership - on or off the park . They need to get their shit together and get it pretty damn quick or we are f**ked. 

I actually thought (until taken off) Greive also had pass marks for me......no one else though

28 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Still too early to compare to Stubbs. We have had a few shite league cup group stage performances over the years. Anyway no way Robinson will be quickly moved on given how much has been invested in this new project. Let’s see what the first few league games bring. Very disappointing though

Like 75k on Heaton ?

2 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

I haven’t seen any of the games so far this ‘pre season’. Accept some of the comments on here from those who have witnessed them that if we have been as bad as suggested he needs to review his approach quickly. Still not convinced the board will be too quick to pull trigger if things continue poorly

Lucky you relegation is an absolute stick on I know it's early doors but I would stick my house on it awful doesn't come close to describe how bad they are Strain Ayunga and Alyounousi are not footballers .