Executive Boxes

36 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

In line with our dinky little (second tier) stadium - this gives a new slant on the term "Executive BOX".

Don't have any problem with the principle - but as with Boris the problem is the delivery.

Boris' principles are non-existent as well.....

Edited by ianmac

14 hours ago, Sonny said:

Companies can write this off as a tax expense. Great initiative from the Club to generate more income. What's not to like? If you don't fancy the £17k then fair enough but hopefully someone else will.

Pretty sure it will sell quickly 

the seats on top look a little exposed to the elements.  The inside of the box looks OK as a concept, the actual finish will determine the quality of experience.  It wouldn't take much to make it look less like a container from the outside.  Big, clangy, steel doors though.  You might find it feels like getting banged up and there doesn't seem to be a link-up between the top of the stairs and the walkway around the seats, you wouldn'ty get it past planning without an unimpeded escape route so maybe the drawings are a lot rougher than the delivered article will be.  I wouldn't want to "splash out" on one of these and find i need to queue with the riff-raff for a pish, maybe you get to pee out the window on the plebs?  For £20k you could throw in a licence to shit in the street though.

Edited by beyond our ken

1 minute ago, beyond our ken said:

the seats on top look a little exposed to the elements.  The inside of the box looks OK as a concept, the actual finish will determine the quality of experience.  It wouldn't take much to make it look less like a container from the outside.  Big, clangy, steel doors though.  You might find it feels like getting banged up.  I wouldn't want to "splash out" on one of these and find i need to queue with the riff-raff for a pish, maybe you get to pee out the window on the plebs?  For £20k you could throw in a licence to shit in the street though.

That's a good point!

It's a good idea, but I fear it won't work without more planning. I think we'd be better off constructing a proper building - even if it cost £60k, it would pay for itself in a few years.

These things are popping up all over the place , being used for various things. Saw  a picture yesterday of Kilmarnock's new player lounge and it's almost identical , apart from the outdoor seats obviously !

Screenshot_20220711-211522_Chrome.jpg.7b00ed94001cb35feac91f167d5f5472.jpg

Edited by billyg

Using containers as buildings is on the increase with several companies offering design and build services. So not as ludicrous as some folk think (try google container houses for some great examples). Containers offer many advantages to bricks and mortar. Here is one .....

container house.jpg

It would likely be getting built elsewhere and will just get lifted into place prior to the Well game. 

For that money, heated seats are surely a must.

Also saying drink package subject to terms and conditions  :shockaroony

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

It would likely be getting built elsewhere and will just get lifted into place prior to the Well game. 

For that money, heated seats are surely a must.

Also saying drink package subject to terms and conditions  :shockaroony

I think you will find  that any heat generated inside the box will be going straight through the roof anyway

Why can you not watch the game through the window of your £20k executive container? Some stupid law?

In which case it's fine to get leathered in your container then freeze your bollocks off outside for 45 mins, heat up for 15 mins without further drink, freeze again, then get back to getting leathered in your container again? Sounds a right laugh and well worth the investment when £45 gets you an IPTV subscription and you can get leathered the whole game watching in your warm house and even get replays!

By the way I am a ST holder before anyone starts, really just wanted to know what the script is with the perfectly good window you seemingly can't watch through before I went off on a bit of a tangent [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Why can you not watch the game through the window of your £20k executive container? Some stupid law?

In which case it's fine to get leathered in your container then freeze your bollocks off outside for 45 mins, heat up for 15 mins without further drink, freeze again, then get back to getting leathered in your container again? Sounds a right laugh and well worth the investment when £45 gets you an IPTV subscription and you can get leathered the whole game watching in your warm house and even get replays!

By the way I am a ST holder before anyone starts, really just wanted to know what the script is with the perfectly good window you seemingly can't watch through before I went off on a bit of a tangent emoji1787.png

Blame the Old Scum rioters of 1980 and the laws that followed.

29 minutes ago, scam75 said:

By the way I am a ST holder before anyone starts, really just wanted to know what the script is with the perfectly good window you seemingly can't watch through before I went off on a bit of a tangent emoji1787.png

Morton's Executive boxes are much more cost effective.

You can get 2 for only £56

StorePAK Wardrobe Box - Pack of 2