Can't Buy My Seat

Tried to buy my season ticket seat for the Edinburgh City game but the system won't let me . From what I can see no seats that are allocated for season ticket holders are available for sale to anyone including the person whose seat it is  .

I had no problem getting my seat for the Arbroath game.

Is it just me being thick or is anyone else having a problem? Ticket office is closed all week so I can't ask them.

4 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Tried to buy my season ticket seat for the Edinburgh City game but the system won't let me . From what I can see no seats that are allocated for season ticket holders are available for sale to anyone including the person whose seat it is  .

Is it just me being thick or is anyone else having a problem? Ticket office is closed all week so I can't ask them.

My seat isn't for sale. I was wondering if one needs to log in, but there doesn't seem to be that option!

6 hours ago, Adam H said:

I had the same problem troops and I’m a season ticket holder too, but I waited for about 20 minutes then tried again and it worked the second time! I think it’s probably a glitch or something, hope y’all can get it sorted

I found the same problem. Tried again several times but no luck so far. Will try again later. 

10 hours ago, Oldfellow said:

You have to access it through this link - Claim Your Seat (stmirren.com)

This bit is in the ticket info for the match in the News section.

Sit anywhere hardly gonna be a sell out.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Sit anywhere hardly gonna be a sell out.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Absolutely this 👍.   I will have a wee go at whichever one of the 6000 or so empty seats that will be available and see how I like it.

I took the opportunity of watching the game from a different vantage point on Saturday , paid for a main stand ticket and sat on the nice padded seats and guess what ?……….

It was every bit as shite as what I watch from W5 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

I recall twice at home in the league cup ,winning both,but the first time we made very heavy weather of it

In recent time , yes you are correct as far as I can see . Crowd in 2016 was 1800 , in 2019 it was 1235 .  
I see very little chance of the upper figure being under threat this time so can’t understand the fuss about seats.