St Mirren v Motherwell, Sunday 31st July 2023

W6er

Didn't deserve to lose that, the penalty apsrt, they really never looked like scoring.
We created 3 or 4 good chances, good goalkeeping and a lack of composure cost us but overall we played reasonably well.
let's sit back and watch the "manger's a diddy" posts. 
I'm not the managers biggest fan the players take full responsibility for that after the 3rd chance went begging mystic meg could see what was coming.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Only watched the 2nd half.

hard to believe that Saints couldnae score after having that amount of possession.

Apart from ‘Well time wasting… there seemed no one in the middle of the park for StMirren willing to drive forward into the heart of the M’well defence… passing sideways, back to Carson, tippy tappy down the wings.

Motherwell could sit back and absorb that level of non-pressure. 

much as I liked the look and work rate of Bacchus, Ayunga, Strain and Tait…. I was pining for a St Mirren Conor Ronan or Jamie McGrath.

:(

On the positive side, the season looks set for a thrilling miss of a top six place, followed by a nippy relegation battle.  :)

Edited by antrin

We certainly created and dominated but lost to a freefalling mangerless  Well who couldnt score against Sligo.   It doesnt get easier than this and nil goals and points ...  got the fear ...we are bottom of league unless Tic score again... 6 pointer next week...i actually miss the championship and winning home games

Im not going to be too negative after that, we were the better team from start to finish, Kelly had some world class saves. Erhahon has a new lease of life under Robinson, I’ve slated him constantly but he is a different player, as strong an ox too. Im still struggling with the hype Grieve gets, he’s far too lightweight and a fit Brophy makes a huge difference today.

O’hara and Baccus will be class this season.

22 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Looks like the same problem as usual. Couldn't buy a goal.

Sadly Goodwin has f**ked us over with Main and Brophy.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Goody, the manager that left us in 4th place on a points per game basis getting the blame for this season. 😂

Just now, DougJamie said:

We certainly created and dominated but lost to a freefalling mangerless  Well who couldnt score against Sligo.   It doesnt get easier than this and nil goals and points ...  got the fear ...we are bottom of league unless Tic score again... 6 pointer next week...i actually miss the championship and winning home games

They scored with a penalty, that apart, they never really looked like scoring.