St Mirren v Motherwell, Sunday 31st July 2023

W6er

1 hour ago, JJ McG said:

You having a laugh? Why would he pay at the gate when he’s already payed for a season ticket?

My next post, if you looked, asked if he had received an email. As another poster said, this might have the code needed. (I received my plastic season ticket).

Looking forward to Sunday and our first League match. At home to Motherwell. A decent crowd should be in and last season there was little between both teams. Now we have the added spice of having Motherwell’s past manager in charge at Saints and a fair sprinkling of ex Motherwell players in our squad. What’s not to like? COYS

On 7/26/2022 at 3:08 PM, Rascal said:

Looking forward to Sunday and our first League match. At home to Motherwell. A decent crowd should be in and last season there was little between both teams. Now we have the added spice of having Motherwell’s past manager in charge at Saints and a fair sprinkling of ex Motherwell players in our squad. What’s not to like? COYS

Nothing, outside of the ex motherwell players and the manager, it's all good

It was a miracle that Motherwell reached the top 6 and European football qualification. We were responsible for them achieving that goal. Our players bottled it at key games against them. That cost our club a lot of money.