Prediction 2022/23

6 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

After what I've witnessed I would say 22th. Seems to be pinning his hopes on Main, Brophy and Baccus .

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Brophy will go off injured the first game he starts but not before he rattles a couple of balls out the stadium over the South Stand roof near the new executive boxes never to be seen again..

Main after one half decent game and one goal last season will bring a freshness to our attack like a fart in a spacesuit 

So unless Baccus takes to the field with red pants over his shorts wearing a red cape  i'd say were pretty much F***KED 

I reckon the BBC had it right with us being bottom of the league table on their website  :rolleyes:

In fact, i would be happy for the BBC to get the league table right for the meltdown the blue and green bigots would have  🙏

The pundits, such as they are, seem to think that we will be in the mire. They may be right but I envisage another tight fight in the league , this time for all of the places below 4th ( I expect Aberdeen to be stronger). So - for Saint Mirren it could be anything from 5th to the bottom. Seatbelts on for a bumpy, but I hope exciting, journey ahead!

On 8/1/2022 at 8:07 PM, elvis said:

Coming from the biggest Dick on here you f**king clown.

You have astounding intellect, can you present your hypothesis on Wittgenstein's theory of elementary propositions?

Naw?  Get fucked Ya dopey cunt

John Candy Lol GIF

Edited by renfrew156

On 8/1/2022 at 9:55 PM, W6er said:

Lay off, Elvis, folks. He's a good guy, just a wee bit pessimistic... :lol:

I’m sure Elvis gets more predictions right than wrong when it comes to us losing. He might not be pessimistic at all but have “second sight”. 

8 hours ago, renfrew156 said:

You have astounding intellect, can you present your hypothesis on Wittgenstein's theory of elementary propositions?

Naw?  Get fucked Ya dopey cunt

John Candy Lol GIF

Dear o Dear how childish are you .You are an embarrassment  to yourself think you need to have a look at yourself in the mirror.