North bank , Drum, Noise and Colour

W7 give great backing at home with lots of noise and colour and thankfully no flares and little aggro.

Away from Hope the noise and colour remain but there is more aggro towards other fans - moving then to take the spot for the drum - more aggro towards away supporters and use of Flares. Illegal, dangerous and could cost St Mirren £1000 fine. Not clever. Oh and what’s with the balaclava with eye spaces only - not a good look. Come on guys drop the flares and antagonist.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

ANOTHER thread about a subject that's been discussed to death. 🤪

I think we need 4 threads to cover these subjects properly.  I’ll add my contribution now and perhaps Mods could move them to the relevant threads once rickster starts them .

1. Northbank - Should be opposite the Southbank 

2. Drum - Beat it 

3. Noise - Shhh 🤫 

4. Colour - Wash separate from whites .

9 hours ago, Rascal said:

W7 give great backing at home with lots of noise and colour and thankfully no flares and little aggro.

Away from Hope the noise and colour remain but there is more aggro towards other fans - moving then to take the spot for the drum - more aggro towards away supporters and use of Flares. Illegal, dangerous and could cost St Mirren £1000 fine. Not clever. Oh and what’s with the balaclava with eye spaces only - not a good look. Come on guys drop the flares and antagonist.

I have no apology for starting the thread. Three things have changed.

Firstly, I have witnessed fans who had taken seats in grounds being “asked” to move by this group as they wanted to sit at that place.

Secondly, Flares are being used. First seen in recent times at Stenhousemuir and then at Ayr and now Airdrie. These are a danger to our fans including those using them.

Most worryingly, some of the group have taken to wearing balaclavas with only spaces for their eyes to show, presumably to help avoid ID.

I was told at Stenhousemuir that our club would receive an automatic fine of £1,000 and ,if true, then likely also on the other occasions. We could make much better use of the money.

Keep the noise and colour home and away but ditch the attitude and the flares ( please).

18 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Firstly, I have witnessed fans who had taken seats in grounds being “asked” to move by this group as they wanted to sit at that place.

Secondly, Flares are being used. First seen in recent times at Stenhousemuir and then at Ayr and now Airdrie. These are a danger to our fans including those using them.

This behaviour amounts to the bullying of travelling St Mirren fans by a bunch of uncontrolled louts. If these were opposition fans we would be demanding action should be taken to make them desist.

Unfortunately our club have lent credibility to this mob through the encouragement of 'atmosphere ' in W2 at home fixtures. This is a monster of the club's own creation. It's up to the club to come out with (at very least) a strong statement condemning this loutish behaviour. The club must clearly disassociate itself from these fans.

Yes by all means show support for our team but leave the scumbag crap to the morons who knuckle-drag following the OF.

42 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

It's a bunch of wee school weans ffs, would get a boot in sacks if tried to get adults to move seat. Anybody wearing a balaclava must be about 12...

Gemini_mall® Motorcycle Cycling Ski Neck Protecting Outdoor Lycra Balaclava Full Face Mask. 

4 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Rascal is quoting his Amazon wish list. Very sensible attire for a December mid week game.

Black and white  of course!

I would go for the full body suit.

(I know I shouldn’t ask but what is a gimp mask?)

54640F65-B113-41A6-8B1C-1CE3AFF235DE.jpeg

Edited by Rascal

40 minutes ago, antrin said:

From what I've seen been shown by interesting strangers, it’s a balaclava.

perfectly respectable., I’m sure…

You and I will have at least one in our wardrobe to be used at appropriate times, I feel sure. Nothing unusual there.

11 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

I was thinking of starting my own Ultra's section called the Unsaintly Saint's Warriors in M7  to antaganise the away fans in the North Stand from both ends... Might give it a rain check as tensions are a bit too high at the moment 

Was thinking of something like this in Black n White attire 

kwazulu natal heritage GIF by Universal Music Africa

monty python GIF

On 7/20/2022 at 11:29 PM, Rascal said:

How very dare you! 

1E959C01-D299-402D-B5BF-8C583BC1A769.jpeg