Is TOYOSI OLUSANYA the worst ever player for Saints?

• Sue Denim changed the title to Is TOYOSI OLUSANYA the worst ever player for Saints?

Was underwhelmed when we signed him and he’s done nothing so far to change that, reminds me of Morias the way he try’s to run with the ball, and zero end product. I really hope I’m eating humble pie in a few months time but I honestly can’t see it.

3 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

It’s not good to slate your own players

but I feel this is a joke? 

I heard he believes Covid is a real thing. 

Ok in my book. Deserves time like every player. 

We’ve got to give the guy a chance as he’s literally just in the door.

Initial observations are that he has that electric turn of pace, does appear to head straight for goal regardless if there are better options (yesterday there was an easy lay off to Grieve for a possible goal).

I do see similarities in playing style as Morais.

Hopefully turns out to be a good signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's early days and he is young. There must be something there though as he wasn't at Middlesbrough for nothing.
When he came on in the front 2.with Greive I didn't think they worked well together like Jonah and Offord did. I think he is more winger than striker and will be a player that benefits from the 433 than the 352 or 3412.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

If you think he is the worst saints player ever then I can only assume you must be one of the following :

1. New to supporting St.Mirren 
  2. Very young and have previously spent most of your time to date playing with your pals in the Panda Club
  3. Blind
  4. Stupid
  5. Taking the piss. 

Or any combination of the above . 🙄

If you think he is the worst saints player ever then I can only assume you must be one of the following :
  1. New to supporting St.Mirren 
  2. Very young and have previously spent most of your time to date playing with your pals in the Panda Club
  3. Blind
  4. Stupid
  5. Taking the piss. 
            Or any combination of the above . [emoji849]

You forgot

• Not a St Mirren supporter.

Really!!! Quite a shocking thread really.

Just incase you didn't know @Sue Denim you have to have fantastic ability to make it to professional level of football. Some take longer than others to settle into a new team. Some it takes them to get their confidence going if they have had it smashed to bits at previous club.

Slating s new player after 3 games, wow.

Stick to posting crap on covid thread.

You are good at that.

Ok I’m going to swim against the tide here to some extent.

I do agree that there is no place for a thread like this and fortunately I doubt very much that any of our players read this board.

However, from what I have seen so far, he has looked absolute garbage. I don’t buy all this settling in stuff. Well, I would up to a point, but not as an excuse for looking like you’ve never played football n your life before. I haven’t even seen a chink of talent yet.

I will be delighted to come back on here in a couple of months and say I was wrong.