Liz Truss

I see Blowjo is flying up to Balmoral presently to tell the Jelly Bean he’s offski and the next village idiot will be along shortly to carry on his good work 🙄

He travelled to RAF Northolt in his nice new ministerial German AUDI car, having ditched his British built ( But Indian Owned )Jaguar  , to hop on board the nice new French Dassualt Falcon aircraft ( which has replaced the British BAE146 Royal flight aircraft ) for the trip North .

Nice to see he has “taken back control” - way to go Blowjo, you showed that Johnny Foreigner , taught them a f**king lesson didn’t you ? 🙄

Can’t wait to see what f**kwit Truss will do with her time at the helm, Johnson & Truss, carrying on Thatchers legacy 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Great to see the Paisley girl's first budget is a proper, no nonsense Tory budget, with huge tax cuts for those willing to put in a shift.

A disgusting budget for the least needy in the country while increasing borrowing. A disaster of a budget which saw the pound falling drastically. This is a budget filled with greed. Lining their own and their cronies purse.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Seems like U turn Monday’s are upon us. Liz Truss government & credibility in utter turmoil. 

Out of interest, do we have anyone left on here who would actually vote Tory after this (yet another) car crash? 

I would only have voted for her if she came out and said “Lessons will be Learned”  OR “We are trying to build an economy similar to _________ “ (put any country in that fits the narrative) OR “At least we are not worse than ________” (put any country in that fits the narrative)

I am sure many people made a lot of money out of the governments policy, cant wait for it to filter down.

15 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I would only have voted for her if she came out and said “Lessons will be Learned”  OR “We are trying to build an economy similar to _________ “ (put any country in that fits the narrative) OR “At least we are not worse than ________” (put any country in that fits the narrative)

I am sure many people made a lot of money out of the governments policy, cant wait for it to filter down.

For me the last five years plus surely has to be a modern day cautionary tail for any would be Tory voted. Vastly unethical & incompetent party, regardless of who is at the wheel. 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

For me the last five years plus surely has to be a modern day cautionary tail for any would be Tory voted. Vastly unethical & incompetent party, regardless of who is at the wheel. 

I think that statement currently applies to every political party. UK political parties are self-serving with no real interest in their core voters. Smoke and Mirrors 

34 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

1.  North Korea 

2. Somalia 

38 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I think that statement currently applies to every political party. UK political parties are self-serving with no real interest in their core voters. Smoke and Mirrors 

Tories are a step above anyone else. They are the only party that champion openly, austerity cuts & massive tax incentives for the super rich. There is no morality in voting for them. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Tories are a step above anyone else. They are the only party that champion openly, austerity cuts & massive tax incentives for the super rich. There is no morality in voting for them. 

It’s all subjective and depends what side of the fence you sit. At least the Tories have learned their lesson and brought in a chancellor with a name that is rhyming slang as a description for their leader. 

Tory MPs are C u n T s 

Liz truss is a C u n T 

Hunt is a C u n T 

Rees mogg is a C u n T 

boris is a bawbag c u n T 

Kwarteng is a stupid c u n T 

You get the drift ?  They are all c u n t s , anyone who is stupid enough to vote for them after the latest debacle are facilitating continued cuntery by c u n T s of the highest order . 

6 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

The first sentence is a non-starter.

The last sentence is easily explained. Trash the market, even for a short time, and hedge fund managers are the big winners. It astounds me that an investigation into the subsequent party the then chancellor attended very soon after where he was sipping champagne with those very people. What did they know in advance? 

7 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

It’s all subjective and depends what side of the fence you sit. At least the Tories have learned their lesson and brought in a chancellor with a name that is rhyming slang as a description for their leader. 

Learning the lesson is pushing it imo. They were told & shown in no uncertain terms that they had made an absolute arse of it & still dug heels in for weeks until they couldn’t any longer.

They should have known not to propose the budget points in the first place, it was common sense. 

Truss only had one policy.

She, and her (then) Chancellor, declared their intentions. Disaster ensued, and her entire policy had to be reversed. 

She sacked Kwarteng because he did what she wanted him to do. Utterly shameful behaviour hoping to save her own skin.

She has been humiliated, ridiculed and disgraced.

She has zero credibility. She is now a joke figure. Yet she still hasn't resigned. She is a disgusting human being. 

But, on the positive side, she went to school in Paisley for a couple of years.

Fud.