Liz Truss

18 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Truss only had one policy.

She, and her (then) Chancellor, declared their intentions. Disaster ensued, and her entire policy had to be reversed. 

She sacked Kwarteng because he did what she wanted him to do. Utterly shameful behaviour hoping to save her own skin.

She has been humiliated, ridiculed and disgraced.

She has zero credibility. She is now a joke figure. Yet she still hasn't resigned. She is a disgusting human being. 

But, on the positive side, she went to school in Paisley for a couple of years.

Fud.

All very well shouting from the stands, but try playing in the game. I've seen so called supporters having a go at the players before. Sadly its the more talented players who get it worst. Corcoran, Mendes, Stickroth. And then they find their feet, and become legends. Just this once, get behind the Paisley girl and lets see what she can do.

All very well shouting from the stands, but try playing in the game. I've seen so called supporters having a go at the players before. Sadly its the more talented players who get it worst. Corcoran, Mendes, Stickroth. And then they find their feet, and become legends. Just this once, get behind the Paisley girl and lets see what she can do.
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

f**k off ya f**king evil Chucky doll bitch , hope yer next shites a hedgehog 🦔😡

Not exactly Oscar Wilde are you Callum. Another example of why there should be some qualification required for voting.

Sad to see the Paisley girl beaten down by the media trolls and spineless self-seeking MPs. I guess she wasnt one of the popular girls at the West Primary either.

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Not exactly Oscar Wilde are you Callum. Another example of why there should be some qualification required for voting.

Sad to see the Paisley girl beaten down by the media trolls and spineless self-seeking MPs. I guess she wasnt one of the popular girls at the West Primary either.

You seem to have swallowed the propaganda.

She was a puppet for VERY right-wing groups who are organised to asset strip the Uk.  Fuc’er.

6 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

😂.  Dontcha just love pathetic hopeless trolls ? 😂

• 3 months later...