Is robinson the right guy to take us forward

Just now, Warrior Saint said:

Still early days...

Does it give you pleasure actively hoping the team you support does badly to prove your point?

Anyone who can't see what we've been doing over the first 4 games and understand the way that we are trying to play and set our our stall really shouldn't be involved in a football discussion.

We are a far better watch than we were last season. That much is plainly obvious.

Does it give you pleasure actively hoping the team you support does badly to prove your point?
Anyone who can't see what we've been doing over the first 4 games and understand the way that we are trying to play and set our our stall really shouldn't be involved in a football discussion.
We are a far better watch than we were last season. That much is plainly obvious.
This. Absolutely sums these pathetic Trolling cunts up. Imagine even thinking never mind making that post this evening. Just get pricks like that on ignore.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Thankfully you know not the f**k what you're talking about.

Normally an away win against that team would be considered quite an achievement, but they are currently hopeless and there for the taking by all and sundry. However, I shall return to my turnip field, thoroughly chastened by your wise comment, and try to learn more about football. 😁

37 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Normally an away win against that team would be considered quite an achievement, but they are currently hopeless and there for the taking by all and sundry. However, I shall return to my turnip field, thoroughly chastened by your wise comment, and try to learn more about football. 😁

Probably for the best. The field is missing a turnip.

• 4 weeks later...