Aberdeen v St Mirren 6 August 2020

Rascal

It looks like tickets for this game have to be bought at the St Mirren Ticket Office. As many of us don’t stay in or near Paisley and are only there on match days, this just doesn’t suit a lot of fans. Why aren’t these available on line? ( Those for DU away are). 

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

It looks like tickets for this game have to be bought at the St Mirren Ticket Office. As many of us don’t stay in or near Paisley and are only there on match days, this just doesn’t suit a lot of fans. Why aren’t these available on line? ( Those for DU away are). 

Home teams dictate policies for ticket sales it would seem.

Ridiculous. I live north of Aberdeen and have to get my tickets from our ground in Paisley.

Madness.

I have phoned but, like every other number you call these days they are experiencing higher than expected levels of calls. Left a message and waiting for someone to call back.
Need them to post the tickets too as no way I’m driving down to Paisley to collect !

Can only get for me and my wife as my son and his pals can’t commit yet and probably be too late to have them mailed by the time they can make a decision.

Clubs really are making it difficult for folk to attend games these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous. I live north of Aberdeen and have to get my tickets from our ground in Paisley.

Madness.

I have phoned but, like every other number you call these days they are experiencing higher than expected levels of calls. Left a message and waiting for someone to call back.
Need them to post the tickets too as no way I’m driving down to Paisley to collect !

Can only get for me and my wife as my son and his pals can’t commit yet and probably be too late to have them mailed by the time they can make a decision.

Clubs really are making it difficult for folk to attend games these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stadiums have more empty seats than full across Scotland in the vast majority of Clubs

It’s astonishing how difficult it is to get tickets

I bought 3 tickets for Leeds v Cagliari for Sunday and 3 tickets for Leeds v Wolves 3 tickets sent directly to my phone/ email and dropped into my Wallet ( zero fuss )

No phone call or visit to stadium required

Our first Saints game is Ross County 13/8/22 so hopefully straightforward

1 minute ago, guinness said:

Why can you not buy a ticket on the day of the match?

Because Scottish football clubs treat paying customers as mugs. It’s a cost saving initiative by them. They don’t need to staff ticket booths.

Why you can’t purchase an online ticket and present it at a barcode reader is beyond stupid.

Imagine turning up at a cinema or a train station without a pre bought ticket and getting turned away.

For the money they are charging for tickets a lot of people will just decide not to go. Once you find alternative entertainment or leisure activities you start to stop going on a regular basis. 

1 hour ago, rabuddies said:

Is it not the Polis that require it?

A variety of reasons are given. They include - no integrated ticketing system, security and others. Time they got their act together - or - do clubs now prefer us to buy to view online by fans?

48 minutes ago, Rascal said:

A variety of reasons are given. They include - no integrated ticketing system, security and others. Time they got their act together - or - do clubs now prefer us to buy to view online by fans?

That would improve the Ibrox experience.  For everyone.

The chumps sitting in their caves, at home, chanting about the Dutch bareback rider and various catholic clergy, freely singing banned lyrics to themselves…

Received an invite for next week, still to decide if I'll bother.

Last season was quite pleasing, only lost 1 from 4, not too often that happens, I seem to take a tanking most times I visit Aberdeen. :lol:

Only seen snippets of their game yesterday against Celtic, although I did watch them play Raith the week before.

The 3-0 result flattered them IMO. 

Anyhow, I'll see how this week goes before deciding if I'll travel. 

After yesterday's same old story (made chances but couldn't take them), the game at Pittodrie looks like our first 6-pointer of the season (just look at the league table).

Don't know how Buddies can improve from the Motherwell game, apart from taking their chances! On TV last night the Dons looked a decent team, and Pittodrie has not been a happy hunting ground for us in recent times. Nevertheless, keep believing and, as always.....

COYS!!

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Received an invite for next week, still to decide if I'll bother.

Last season was quite pleasing, only lost 1 from 4, not too often that happens, I seem to take a tanking most times I visit Aberdeen. :lol:

Only seen snippets of their game yesterday against Celtic, although I did watch them play Raith the week before.

The 3-0 result flattered them IMO. 

Anyhow, I'll see how this week goes before deciding if I'll travel. 

If you don't go give Ricky your ticket 

I don't know why you can't choose to have an app for your season ticket on your phone that could also include a "wallet" for away games and cup games you can purchase on your phone. 

If you don't want to use this then the old paper one collected or for a fee that covers the cost of postage sent out.