Aberdeen v St Mirren 6 August 2020

Rascal

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

I'd be mindful of the locals flares- the fishing variety are not to be f'd with.

I speak from experience- Morton at Cappielow circa 1987 ? 

I'd suggest any flare being set off close to anybody could cause breathing issues or worse if thrown/dropped onto your body.

No pyro, no negative publicity for the club. 

The morons don't get that. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'd suggest any flare being set off close to anybody could cause breathing issues or worse if thrown/dropped onto your body.

No pyro, no negative publicity for the club. 

The morons don't get that. 

I'm not pro pyro tbh. 

Its just another trend in the long history of youth culture at football matches. 

To me it all seems pretty unoriginal and a bit daft.

Im sure when they all look back on it in middle age, they'll share this view of themselves. 

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

I'm not pro pyro tbh. 

Its just another trend in the long history of youth culture at football matches. 

To me it all seems pretty unoriginal and a bit daft.

Im sure when they all look back on it in middle age, they'll share this view of themselves. 

If you check out the crowd, and Facebook (I checked this out some time ago, embarrassing nut jobs, all braces and no brains) , there's a considerable percentage who are past middle age.

Utter fcukwits who still are trying to reklive their aggressive youth.

Let's not kid ourselves here that this is all "youth culture", albeit they are easily led and see this as all a bit of a laugh.

Anyhow, I need to go, got a balaclava to knit before my next game. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If you check out the crowd, and Facebook (I checked this out some time ago, embarrassing nut jobs, all braces and no brains) , there's a considerable percentage who are past middle age.

Utter fcukwits who still are trying to reklive their aggressive youth.

Let's not kid ourselves here that this is all "youth culture", albeit they are easily led and see this as all a bit of a laugh.

Anyhow, I need to go, got a balaclava to knit before my next game. 

The only place a balaclava is acceptable is in Aberdeen funnily enough- seagull protection and the bitterly cold weather. 

Ps, there are no middleaged men hanging about with NB youth division agro headhunters as far as I've seen.

6 minutes ago, munoz said:

The only place a balaclava is acceptable is in Aberdeen funnily enough- seagull protection and the bitterly cold weather. 

Ps, there are no middleaged men hanging about with NB youth division agro headhunters as far as I've seen.

Aye OK, so I made it up? 😄

You've been subtlety defending this shit for some strange reason, tip toeing about the problem all night.

Let's leave it at that. 

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'm sure the 15,000 supporters on Thursday night were really worried about that. 

Come to think of it, I seriously doubt our support would be crying if we were in a European competition and had just beaten a team with a decent pedigree. 

Exactly FAS.. thanks for not being in mindset like some twats on here that they have to hate everyone thats not Saints.... personally it took me back to when we had 10 -15 k ..  European nights...  but after Well's disgrace its great to see a Scottish team outwith Uglies getting a result..  i do hope beat everyone but Utd certainly have turned it around..  hope our journey starts today

18 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Thrilled for United?

I hope they get absolutely scudded in the away leg and AZ take 4 or 5 of them.

Pathetic, mind numbing crap !

We need all teams in Scotland to be doing well in Europe and increasing the overall standard and view of Scottish football.

The challenge for St Mirren is to get there too, not carp on the sidelines with nonsense like this.

20 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Pathetic, mind numbing crap !

We need all teams in Scotland to be doing well in Europe and increasing the overall standard and view of Scottish football.

The challenge for St Mirren is to get there too, not carp on the sidelines with nonsense like this.

Away!!!! 🤣

9 hours ago, munoz said:

Not seen many middle aged men with them but quite a number well into their twenties who should be old enough to act as an adult

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Exactly FAS.. thanks for not being in mindset like some twats on here that they have to hate everyone thats not Saints.... personally it took me back to when we had 10 -15 k ..  European nights...  but after Well's disgrace its great to see a Scottish team outwith Uglies getting a result..  i do hope beat everyone but Utd certainly have turned it around..  hope our journey starts today

So someone is a "twat" because they have a different opinion which is just as valid as yours? Away and have a word with yourself up on your high horse.

I don't hate Dundee United. However, I'd rather not see them gain any sort of advantage on us by being successful in Europe. If we're going to stay up, we need to be getting points from the likes of Dundee United. Them being successful in Europe reduces those chances.

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

So someone is a "twat" because they have a different opinion which is just as valid as yours? Away and have a word with yourself up on your high horse.

I don't hate Dundee United. However, I'd rather not see them gain any sort of advantage on us by being successful in Europe. If we're going to stay up, we need to be getting points from the likes of Dundee United. Them being successful in Europe reduces those chances.

^^^^^ Twat. 😆

15 minutes ago, FTOF said:

As much as Erhahon seems to have improved this season, it would be great to see the name "Gogic" in there instead of his.

Why 'instead of'?  I would suggest 'in addition to'.

I am amazed and disgusted at the regular negative postings on here regarding young Erhahon.

He has been our top performer so far this season by some considerable margin.

However, I do agree our midfield looks a bit powder puff without Gogic (and O'Hara).

Edited by northstbuddie