Aberdeen v St Mirren 6 August 2020

Rascal

4 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Pathetic, mind numbing crap !

We need all teams in Scotland to be doing well in Europe and increasing the overall standard and view of Scottish football.

The challenge for St Mirren is to get there too, not carp on the sidelines with nonsense like this.

Absolutely. 

2 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Well, thankfully no ticket issues, but will take Nate of the warnings for future.

naebdy here yet though !

Saw two of our buses arrive and they were greeted by an extremely large police presence - searching them.

unbelievable. 
and totally unwarranted.

COYS !!

Did they find any balaclavas? 

20 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Why 'instead of'?  I would suggest 'in addition to'.

I am amazed and disgusted at the regular negative postings on here regarding young Erhahon.

He has been our top performer so far this season by some considerable margin.

However, I do agree our midfield looks a bit powder puff without Gogic (and O'Hara).

Because I'd like Gogic alongside Baccus, as I think both are better players.

Having all three in there wouldn't be creative enough IMO.

Sorry for having a different opinion regarding the abilities of football players.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

So someone is a "twat" because they have a different opinion which is just as valid as yours? Away and have a word with yourself up on your high horse.

I don't hate Dundee United. However, I'd rather not see them gain any sort of advantage on us by being successful in Europe. If we're going to stay up, we need to be getting points from the likes of Dundee United. Them being successful in Europe reduces those chances.

Normally you post sense.  But are you still at school ? So your premise in life is everyone fails so you can succeed ... how about... we wish them well... beat them when we play them and maybe learn from Scottish teams that actually have a strategy for top 6 ...not a pipe dream ... bet ur supporting Celtic today so county have zero points 😄

Normally you post sense.  But are you still at school ? So your premise in life is everyone fails so you can succeed ... how about... we wish them well... beat them when we play them and maybe learn from Scottish teams that actually have a strategy for top 6 ...not a pipe dream ... bet ur supporting Celtic today so county have zero points [emoji1]
You assume wrongly.

We'll agree to disagree.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

dons penalty gallagher second yellow off

if gallagher was trying to make some kind of point

he's made it now

0-1

result not in doubt now, its just a case of

keeping the score down 

who will robinson blame today?

will the saints fans give a standing ovation for this defeat?

Edited by renfrew156