Aberdeen v St Mirren 6 August 2020

Rascal

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Dont win next week and Robinson will be under serious pressure. No idea if its true or not but i'd been told before today he had 5 games to turn it round. 

I was looking at the squads of other teams, County, Livi, Killie, St J, and i would say we generally have a stronger squad but the team just looks poorly coached. Not at the game but the capitulation today is also worrying.

that is exactly it "poorly coached".

Extremely annoying when robinson blames every one else but

himself, same slevering snivelling when he gets interviewed after every defeat.

Edited by renfrew156

1 minute ago, exiledfan said:

I can't see the game so can't comment, however next week at home will become crucial to win or I think we will spiral down. 

Like you, I’m not watching the game. Early comments had Aberdeen with possession but not doing a lot. Three talking points changed things it seems. 1. Gallagher Booked. 2. Gallagher Hand Ball (?) Off and Penalty converted. 3. Poor play by Carson who apparently mishandles on the line and we were 2 down. The third goal was apparently a beauty. No complaints there. Tough second half coming up and a difficult season ahead.

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Think i will raise you... i reckon 8 cause that will mean ta ta and fK off SR...  

There's definitely no future for him with us , hopefully he'll realise soon enough and put himself out of his own misery , like he did at Motherwell ?

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well, that's fine and dandy but when you jeopardise the team it's a reckless tackle and has helped fcuk us over.

Sorry mate, no justification. 

That’s fine, that’s my opinion and that’s yours mate. Take the ball and hit the man as hard as you can. You win any way you can, I’ve had my testicles squeezed, been nipped, finger up my arse, arm pit hair pulled. 

You play to win. 

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

Like you, I’m not watching the game. Early comments had Aberdeen with possession but not doing a lot. Three talking points changed things it seems. 1. Gallagher Booked. 2. Gallagher Hand Ball (?) Off and Penalty converted. 3. Poor play by Carson who apparently mishandles on the line and we were 2 down. The third goal was apparently a beauty. No complaints there. Tough second half coming up and a difficult season ahead.

Third goal was a beauty but he had all the time in the world to tee it up, massive gap in front of the box so yes great strike but poor from us not closing down

1 minute ago, JJ McG said:

That’s fine, that’s my opinion and that’s yours mate. Take the ball and hit the man as hard as you can. You win any way you can, I’ve had my testicles squeezed, been nipped, finger up my arse, arm pit hair pulled. 

You play to win. 

You really need to stop going to those pubs, mate.

If anybody has any connection with Paul Lambert, please sound him out, he stated
he would be open to being interviewed about the well job so he may consider us.
Don't think another failed manager would be any good for us. Time for a young hungry manager like we had with Ross and Goodwin.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Most pathetic performance. Shows you how bad our academy is when we don’t have a wing back that will get up and down the line more than Richard Tait. 

Here’s to you mr robinson, you’re getting you’re p45 and Jesus knows more than you know.

Just now, santaponsasaint said:

Don't think another failed manager would be any good for us. Time for a young hungry manager like we had with Ross and Goodwin.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

My idea was the st mirren connection where we might get a manager who would have the club at heart.

All we seem to be doing is topping up some managers pension pots.