Redundancies at the Academy

3 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

You have offered no supporting evidence from the FIFA regulations. 

I’m not lashing out. That’s your standard go to when you are losing an arguement. No one can have a debate with you are your arguments do stand up. I’ve asked you to supply evidence from the FIFA directives backing up your opinion. I even submitted the links. Do some research on FIFA website and show where you you are getting these compensation (not transfer) tribunals and sell on percentages. 

So it’s down to my personality as to whether I’m allowed to ask you a question on whether you still live with your mum.

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

It’s a simple enough question. Does she take in lodgers? Given your redundancy from St Mirren PR department then rent money from her boy will soon run out. I’d fancy having this debate in question over the breakfast table. I hope she does a good fry up. 🍳 🥓 ️ Just on weekends mind. 

Danny Ings blows apart your claim that FIFA max amounts are the ONLY consideration in end of contract compensation for youth players. 

I am sorry I have upset you with this absolutely factual point & you’ve had to resort to lashing out. I’m also afraid I won’t rise to it either, good effort though. I’m sure you’ll find others who’ll bite regarding your clear trolling :) 

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Danny Ings blows apart your claim that FIFA max amounts are the ONLY consideration in end of contract compensation for youth players. 

I am sorry I have upset you with this absolutely factual point & you’ve had to resort to lashing out. I’m also afraid I won’t rise to it either, good effort though. I’m sure you’ll find others who’ll bite regarding your clear trolling :) 

Me upset ? About your mum? Not even seen a photo of her. Even if I did I’d not stoop so low to describe her as “visually offensive” (copyright @W6er)

Danny Ings was with his local club Southampton growing up but was rejected aged 10 while still at school for being to wee. He joined his dads team Itchen Tyro from age 10 to age 16. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9879141/danny-ings-shows-off-his-talent-in-bournemouth-academy-days

He joined AFC Bournemouth on apprentice scheme while still at school in 2006 aged 16. He was there from 2006 to 2011. Initially in the Academy then made 27 first team appearances. In the summer of 2011, he was linked with reported moves away from Bournemouth with Celtic, Liverpool and Newcastle United.Premier League club Fulham also had a £400,000 bid rejected by the club.In July 2011, he was rewarded with his fifth contract in twelve months, improving his deal to be one of the top earners at the club. He remained at the club through pre-season and started in the first match of the season in a 3–0 away defeat to Charlton Athletic. It proved to be his final appearance for the club. 
Despite injury he on 30 November 2010, he signed a new contract extension which lasted until 2012.

He was still under contract with Bournemouth when on 15 August 2011, Ings signed for Championship club Burnley for an undisclosed fee believed to be in the region of £1 million, on a four-year contract. He was 20 years of age.

He was under 24 when he signed for Liverpool. All the examples you have provided are based on rules implemented by the English Premier League (and perhaps all of England)

From this article. 
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/558723/Liverpool-warned-Danny-Ings-compensation-fee-double-striker-earn-England-cap

Ings is out of contract in July but, because he is under 24 years old, Burnley are entitled to compensation if he moves to another club.

The Reds are interested in landing the 22-year-old but face a battle with David Moyes' Real Sociedad to secure his signature.

.the Reds are likely to face a compensation rate equivalent or higher than the £6.5m Chelsea were told to pay Manchester City for Daniel Sturridge back in 2009.

Liga club Sociedad, meanwhile, could offer Ings a competitive wage as they would only have to pay Burnley £200,000 in compensation, according to FIFA rules.”

I think you may owe me an apology.

I am all  👂 👂 Noddy.

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Me upset ? About your mum? Not even seen a photo of her. Even if I did I’d not stoop so low to describe her as “visually offensive” (copyright @W6er)

Danny Ings was with his local club Southampton growing up but was rejected aged 10 while still at school for being to wee. He joined his dads team Itchen Tyro from age 10 to age 16. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9879141/danny-ings-shows-off-his-talent-in-bournemouth-academy-days

He joined AFC Bournemouth on apprentice scheme while still at school in 2006 aged 16. He was there from 2006 to 2011. Initially in the Academy then made 27 first team appearances. In the summer of 2011, he was linked with reported moves away from Bournemouth with Celtic, Liverpool and Newcastle United.Premier League club Fulham also had a £400,000 bid rejected by the club.In July 2011, he was rewarded with his fifth contract in twelve months, improving his deal to be one of the top earners at the club. He remained at the club through pre-season and started in the first match of the season in a 3–0 away defeat to Charlton Athletic. It proved to be his final appearance for the club. 
Despite injury he on 30 November 2010, he signed a new contract extension which lasted until 2012.

He was still under contract with Bournemouth when on 15 August 2011, Ings signed for Championship club Burnley for an undisclosed fee believed to be in the region of £1 million, on a four-year contract. He was 20 years of age.

He was under 24 when he signed for Liverpool. All the examples you have provided are based on rules implemented by the English Premier League (and perhaps all of England)

From this article. 
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/558723/Liverpool-warned-Danny-Ings-compensation-fee-double-striker-earn-England-cap

Ings is out of contract in July but, because he is under 24 years old, Burnley are entitled to compensation if he moves to another club.

The Reds are interested in landing the 22-year-old but face a battle with David Moyes' Real Sociedad to secure his signature.

.the Reds are likely to face a compensation rate equivalent or higher than the £6.5m Chelsea were told to pay Manchester City for Daniel Sturridge back in 2009.

Liga club Sociedad, meanwhile, could offer Ings a competitive wage as they would only have to pay Burnley £200,000 in compensation, according to FIFA rules.”

I think you may owe me an apology.

I am all  👂 👂 Noddy.

Nope, cross border moves are certainly different. We have been talking about Dylan Reid & his move to Celtic.

Good effort again but Celtic play in Scotland with St Mirren. Side step is certainly noted. 

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Nope, cross border moves are certainly different. We have been talking about Dylan Reid & his move to Celtic.

Good effort again but Celtic play in Scotland with St Mirren. Side step is certainly noted. 

Lewis Morgan left St Mirren for Celtic for a transfer fee of £300,000 aged 21 with no sell on fee as far as I know. 

Why did St Mirren not take Celtic to a tribunal if you think the fees for Dylan Reid are going to be worth much more AND include a sell on fee. 

You need to have a word with Jim Gillespie as he allegedly spoke very well about the value now versus when he is out of contract. 

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Lewis Morgan left St Mirren for Celtic for a transfer fee of £300,000 aged 21 with no sell on fee as far as I know. 

Why did St Mirren not take Celtic to a tribunal if you think the fees for Dylan Reid are going to be worth much more AND include a sell on fee. 

You need to have a word with Jim Gillespie as he allegedly spoke very well about the value now versus when he is out of contract. 

Because they agreed the transfer & must have had decent advice that’s what he was worth. 

Morgan was with us for five years, Reid all through his youth development. I think the values could be a bit more or be quite similar. 

You’re spinning my words/ failing to understand though. I did not say it would be worth much more than £125k AND a sell on. I said if they don’t want to give the sell on, it’ll be more cash. 

2 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Is it possible that the “sweetener” was the 30% sell on clause, ie we’d get £125k anyway but the 30% sell on allows you to get him sooner 🤷‍♂️

Correct. The sacked Kibble PR guru is barking mad.

I can’t wait until the summer when he is demanding a tribunal when the inevitable happens. 

9 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

This sounds promising. The only things I heard the club doing is with the charity organisation of the club which receive grants and funding. I know they do a great Christmas lunch for OAPs and others. Haven’t heard much else so keen to know more.

The only serious moves I used to do in Paisley was at Toledo Junction. Is that still going?

@Rascal

You said the club were doing serious moves with the local community? What are those? 
Keen to know more?

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Correct. The sacked Kibble PR guru is barking mad.

I can’t wait until the summer when he is demanding a tribunal when the inevitable happens. 

If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to put my hands up. Other deals say that’s unlikely. 

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to put my hands up. Other deals say that’s unlikely. 

No one mentioned you by name but once again you chose to respond. 🎣 

33 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

If you are wrong I hope your mum sticks you on the naughty step. 😂 

Do you still think we are going to get a better deal than Rangers got for Billy Gilmour transfer/compensation to Chelsea when he was 15?

2 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

no, they would only end up playing secod fiddle to someone worse

Secod? Is that a valuable violin?

Maybe we could sell it and clear the imaginary debts.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

1 hour ago, Wooden Saint said:

This thread was busy today, don't you two guys work? 

Bazil is homeschooled.

I retired 25 years ago. My excuse for mistakes is senility. Fcuk knows his excuse. I blame the parents.

21 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

If you are wrong I hope your mum sticks you on the naughty step. 😂 

Do you still think we are going to get a better deal than Rangers got for Billy Gilmour transfer/compensation to Chelsea when he was 15?

Hours later & you’re still so upset you’re lashing out. How sad. 

30 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Hours later & you’re still so upset you’re lashing out. How sad. 

Upset? Nah just having a joke at your expense as you keep reacting. Truth hurts Baz eh?