Road To Hampden - Scottish Cup 22/23

Would have loved a good run in the cup (not to say we still won’t have one) but the dosh from this fixture will really be welcome. 

40,000 at the Morton game, if we get the same & ticket prices average out with full price & concession at say £20 a pop + TV income, could be in the region of half a million for the club. 

If that money allows us to sign a couple of players & secure top 6, it’ll be a great season. 👍👍

40000 at £20 =800K.

I think most of the telly money goes into a pot to be shared so not much for us.

SFA takes 5% i think. 

Cost of putting the game on comes out of the gate money before it get split. 

My guess we would get around 300K.

Hopefully a early Sat K/O which would likely be the best time for a large crowd.

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Would have loved a good run in the cup (not to say we still won’t have one) but the dosh from this fixture will really be welcome. 

40,000 at the Morton game, if we get the same & ticket prices average out with full price & concession at say £20 a pop + TV income, could be in the region of half a million for the club. 

If that money allows us to sign a couple of players & secure top 6, it’ll be a great season. 👍👍

We get much needed cash it's a great draw for us, we made a couple of chances on Wednesday without being nowhere near our best, hopefully everyone's available...   the lads no what to expect, it's a free hit 

32 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

What you reckon our chances in this one Elvis  :rolleyes:  with one win each this season it could go either way  

Not a hope in hell.we will do what we did on Wednesday and give them all the room in the world to do what the hell they feel like .Just hope there's a full house to see it and we get a nice big check at the end of it.

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

40000 at £20 =800K.

I think most of the telly money goes into a pot to be shared so not much for us.

SFA takes 5% i think. 

Cost of putting the game on comes out of the gate money before it get split. 

My guess we would get around 300K.

Hopefully a early Sat K/O which would likely be the best time for a large crowd.

£20? I think the prices will be more than that. 

There will, IMO,  be more than 40,000 in attendance.

As for the final amount we get, no real point in me making that up but it's certainly going to be handy.

Here's hoping we invest it in somebody who can score goals. 

1 hour ago, Buddymarvellous said:

I was wondering who decides if we use VAR - if it’s a joint decision of both teams should we agree to use it ?

I hope one team can veto it & we tell them to f*ck right off. Exactly what clubs should have done when VAR was initially proposed.