Road To Hampden - Scottish Cup 22/23

5C53AADC-348F-4C47-8ECC-4C263FC4647A.thumb.png.d13454f9259ebc11ce7dedcf9de882e6.png
So if the game is on TV it will be used - does that mean we have to pay half?

If it's not on TV and Celtic want it and we don't, then they get it but have to pay for it all themselves.

If it's not on TV and we want it but Celtic don't, then we don't get it, even if we are willing to pay for it.

If it's not on TV and both teams want it then they get it and split the cost evenly.

It would be better just saying we don't, even if we do (as it seems to not matter one iota whether we do or not), and let them pay for it all.

35 minutes ago, shull said:

Feck the negativity

Feck the Parkhead payout.

Just beat the bigoted bassas.

We have an Open Top Bus Parade to enjoy in May.

Indeed!

If we want to win the cup competitions then the chances are we will probably always have to face the Green Meanies and the Blue Meanies at some stage of the competition so why not face them in the next round and win?

I don't fancy our chances against them nine times out of ten but it's the cup so let's give it our best shot.

1 minute ago, Percy Veer said:

Indeed!

If we want to win the cup competitions then the chances are we will probably always have to face the Green Meanies and the Blue Meanies at some stage of the competition so why not face them in the next round and win?

I don't fancy our chances against them nine times out of ten but it's the cup so let's give it our best shot.

Get intae the cnuts

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

£20? I think the prices will be more than that. 

There will, IMO,  be more than 40,000 in attendance.

As for the final amount we get, no real point in me making that up but it's certainly going to be handy.

Here's hoping we invest it in somebody who can score goals. 

I just base my guess on the price of an adult for their game on Sat and what the crowd was estimated to be. 

11 hours ago, bazil85 said:

That seems baffling. Why on earth would the game being televised, influence whether VAR is used?  

Because the fans attending games don’t matter any more.

They are never kept properly informed of what is going on. 

A very simple solution would be to do what they do successfully in rugby and tennis is that the referee/umpire is able to communicate his/her/they decision to the people present in the stadium. 

21 hours ago, Percy Veer said:

Lawrence Shankland scores a beauty of a goal for Heart of Midlothian against Hibernian.

To think a lot of our supporters branded him "shite"! :lol  Yes, he was a bit "raw" while on loan with us but you could tell there was a player in there.  His second spell with us he was a bit heavier or more bulky but he was still a decent player.

He was crap when he played with us. Coudn't score against the unwashed with the penalty chance for us against.

Unforgivable.😉

13 hours ago, Slarti said:

So if the game is on TV it will be used - does that mean we have to pay half?

If it's not on TV and Celtic want it and we don't, then they get it but have to pay for it all themselves.

If it's not on TV and we want it but Celtic don't, then we don't get it, even if we are willing to pay for it.

If it's not on TV and both teams want it then they get it and split the cost evenly.

It would be better just saying we don't, even if we do (as it seems to not matter one iota whether we do or not), and let them pay for it all.

Two hours to get the correct answers. Well done, can see improvements. Next question please....

1 hour ago, Charlotte Saint said:

Bit arrogant to have an Open Top Bus Parade in May when the Final is on the 3rd June

Thanks.

I should have checked.

Can't remember it ever being in June before. Has  been played in April and December in the past.

6 hours ago, shull said:

Thanks.

I should have checked.

Can't remember it ever being in June before. Has  been played in April and December in the past.

Until I read your post I'd forgotten all about the Scottish Cup Final that was held in December!  I had to look it up up remind myself of it.  Alas, it was a Green Meanies Vermin victory.

37 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You have used it, I checked, but not a much as Shull and now Percy. :lol:

Not content with looking up who has given each other "likes", you're now looking up what words each forum user has used?!  You really don't have much going on in your life do you?