Road To Hampden - Scottish Cup 22/23

26 different clubs have won the Scottish Cup, from the remaining 1/4 finalists only Raith Rovers and Ayr United have never lifted the trophy.

Only 5 clubs have won it more times than St Mirren, that being Celtic x 40, Rangers x 33, Queens Park x 10, Hearts x 8 and Aberdeen x 7.

Very accurate. [emoji16]

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

30 minutes played, Jay Henderson playing a blinder so far.

Dead ball deliveries have been a real threat.

16 minutes ago, Jockmd said:

He's so confident and his composure is outstanding.

Another player that turns into Messi when he leaves, we have some record of losing world beaters. :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, shull said:

Tonight

Falkirk v Ayr United

Live on BBC Scotland

Kick Off 19.45

image.thumb.png.04946d13c78bcaa17dcb6f6029f88384.png

This is the one I'm looking forward to most. Not sure who I want to win tonight. I would be happy for either club, but Falkirk fans have had a miserable time of it, and have been turning up in their thousands to support their club in the third tier.

Not only will one of these be in the semi-finals, but if the Old Firm draw one another, then we could see one of them in the final!

Sadly, I think Celtic's name is on the Cup again. People talk about Old Firm dominance, but we're at the stage where it's just Celtic dominating our domestic competitions - 22 trophies in 11 years versus Rangers' 2, I believe. 

7 minutes ago, W6er said:

This is the one I'm looking forward to most. Not sure who I want to win tonight. I would be happy for either club, but Falkirk fans have had a miserable time of it, and have been turning up in their thousands to support their club in the third tier.

Not only will one of these be in the semi-finals, but if the Old Firm draw one another, then we could see one of them in the final!

Sadly, I think Celtic's name is on the Cup again. People talk about Old Firm dominance, but we're at the stage where it's just Celtic dominating our domestic competitions - 22 o in 11 years versus Rangers' 2, I believe. 

I prefer to think of it as, “22 trophies in 11 years versus St Johnstone’s 2, one year”.

• 3 weeks later...