St Mirren v Ross County SPFL PREMIERSHIP 14/8/22

shull

8 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

A bit early in the season to be getting too despondent.

Ayunga and Olusanya could come good in the goal-scoring front.

As has already been pointed out Main showed a significant improvement in form after SR arrived.

Brophy is probably our most proven and potent striker - but unfortunately is unfit/injured for most of the season.

Our midfield is probably stronger than it was last season (aside from goal scoring potential) - although would love to see Gogic return and Scott Allan arrive. Surely it's worth a gamble.

Defensively we are looking dodgy at the moment and Tanser (like Brophy) is injury prone. However, we should be doing better with the players we have available.

Without collecting points we have at least shown promise of better things to come - although there are a lot of 'ifs' and 'buts' in this hope.

Midfield stronger than it was last season? Not a chance.

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'd be wary of saying too much at this stage of the season,  and AZ, fortunately,  aren't in our league. 

If we had any sense we would be aiming not to get into the top six or qualifying for Europe based on tonight's and previous years' experience in Europe.

7 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Commentator kept saying the result equals the worst ever result by a Scottish team. As the old firm have had more tries than anyone else, I assume it was one of them ?

Hibs got stuffed 0-7 at home. The ***** got humbled by barca in the nou camp by the same score so Hibs top the pile.

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

A sensible point raised on line about the availablity of drinking water for the fans tomorrow in the light of expected high temperatures. Should fans be able to bring in their own water supplies?

Cups of water should be made available from the catering Kiosks and free of charge.

5 hours ago, Rascal said:

A sensible point raised on line about the availablity of drinking water for the fans tomorrow in the light of expected high temperatures. Should fans be able to bring in their own water supplies?

Fuck me, it’s all part of the world going mad

Dehydration my arse

I’m sure everyone can manage a couple of hours without a drink ffs!

As a runner, it reminds me of these fools you see running with a water bottle ! Clowns!

Its a little known fact but nobody dies of dehydration during marathons. But folk *do* die of over hydration….. it’s a common occurrence. Folk overload on water before races for some bizarre reason. 

There is no “climate crisis”, it’s total bollocks! 

7 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

f**k me, it’s all part of the world going mad

Dehydration my arse

I’m sure everyone can manage a couple of hours without a drink ffs!

As a runner, it reminds me of these fools you see running with a water bottle ! Clowns!

Its a little known fact but nobody dies of dehydration during marathons. But folk *do* die of over hydration….. it’s a common occurrence. Folk overload on water before races for some bizarre reason. 

There is no “climate crisis”, it’s total bollocks! 

Got to agree, how do the Spanish, french, Greeks and Italians manage every year? Not to mention the countless British that holiday abroad every year 😂